- The report contains detailed information about Inspur Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inspur Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inspur Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inspur Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inspur Group business.
About Inspur Group
Inspur Group operates in the information technology industry in China. It provides servers, storage products, and commercial personal computers; military application-oriented ruggedized products, such as notebook PC, frame work ruggedized computer, information leakage prevention computer, and portable solar-powered equipment; and portable ruggedized computer series. The company also offers explosion-proof computers and explosion-proof displays; tax controlling products; and management software. In addition, it provides e-government platform and solution; information security solutions comprising firewall, virtual private network, invasion detecting system, and security segregation and information exchange system; and solutions for self-service terminals for banking, campus cards, self- service banks, information booth of digital cities, and loop-depositing and loop drawing machines. Further, the company offers self-service terminal equipment and relevant software products, as well as radio digital broadcasting solution, network video service system, on-line broadcasting system, portable video conference working station, digital cable TV roof box, audio and video publication and coding server, and broadcasting server. Additionally, it provides information technology outsourcing services, including main business systems, such as ERP, PLM, SCM, CRM, mobile communications; e-commerce systems; embedded system; industry design services; education training systems; and enterprise information service systems. In addition, it engages in the software outsourcing development of main business systems; e-commerce systems; CAD/CAE/CAM for aerospace, automobile, shipbuilding, and universal machine fields; and educational courseware. It serves finance, tax administration, telecommunications, post, stocks, energy resources, enterprise, education, government, state security, healthcare, and research industries. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Jinan, China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSPUR GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSPUR GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSPUR GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSPUR GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSPUR GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inspur Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inspur Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inspur Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inspur Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inspur Group Industry Position Analysis
6. INSPUR GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSPUR GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSPUR GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSPUR GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSPUR GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSPUR GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inspur Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inspur Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inspur Group Major Shareholders
Inspur Group History
Inspur Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inspur Group Offices and Representations
Inspur Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inspur Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inspur Group Capital Market Snapshot
Inspur Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Inspur Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inspur Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inspur Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inspur Group 1-year Stock Charts
Inspur Group 5-year Stock Charts
Inspur Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inspur Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inspur Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?