- The report contains detailed information about Innovia that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innovia. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innovia financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innovia competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innovia business.
Innov'ia SA designs and manufactures powders for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and fine chemical industries in France. Its products include plant extracts, nutraceutical ingredients, thermo-sensitive ingredients, polyols sugars and sweeteners, texturizing ingredients, aromas and fragrances, natural colorings, prebiotics, high omega 3 powders, nutritional complements, probiotics, natural mix of carotenoids, fats and waxes, and vitamins. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in La Rochelle, France. As per the transaction announced on September 26, 2011, Innov'ia SA operates as a subsidiary of Adisseo France S.A.S.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Key Executives
1.3. Ownership and Major Holders
1.4. Company History
2. INNOVIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
4.1. Innovia Direct Competitors
4.2. Comparison of Innovia and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
4.3. Comparison of Innovia and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
4.4. Innovia Industry Analysis
4.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5. INNOVIA NEWS & EVENTS
5.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
5.2. IR Corporate News
5.3. Marketing News
5.4. Corporate Events
6. INNOVIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS1
7. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS1
7.1. Political Factors
7.2. Economic Factors
7.3. Social Factors
7.4. Technological Factors
7.5. Environmental Factors
7.6. Legal Factors
8. INNOVIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES1
8.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
8.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
8.3. Internal External Matrix
9. INNOVIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS1
10. INNOVIA VRIO ANALYSIS1
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innovia Key Facts
Innovia Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies
Innovia Major Shareholders
Innovia Offices and Representations
Innovia SWOT Analysis
Innovia Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
LIST OF FIGURES
Innovia 5-year Stock Charts
Innovia vs. Main Indexes 5-year Stock Chart
Innovia vs. Direct Competitors 5-year Stock Charts
Innovia Article Density Chart
1 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?