- The report contains detailed information about Implant Sciences Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Implant Sciences Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Implant Sciences Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Implant Sciences Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Implant Sciences Corp. business.
About Implant Sciences Corp.
Implant Sciences Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of sensors and systems for the security, safety, and defense (SS&D) industries. The company offers its products in the United States and China.
The company has developed proprietary technologies used in explosives trace detection (ETD) applications; and markets and sells handheld and bench-top ETD systems that use its proprietary ETD technologies. Its products are marketed and sold to various locations domestically and internationally. These systems are used by private companies and government agencies to screen baggage, cargo, vehicles, other objects, and people for the detection of trace amounts of explosives.
The company offers various explosives detection systems designed for use in aviation and transportation security, high threat facilities and infrastructure, military installations, customs and border protection, and mail and cargo screening. The systems use its proprietary Quantum Sniffer technologies, including photon-based, non-radioactive ion source in combination with ion mobility spectrometry, a detection tool sensitive to the speeds with which ions of various substances move through the air (IMS) to electronically detect minute quantities of explosives vapor and particles. The company develops mass sensor systems to detect and analyze chemical compounds for the homeland defense, forensic, environmental, and safety/security markets.
Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 Portable Explosives Detector
The Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 Portable Explosives Detector employs a patented vortex collector for the simultaneous detection of explosives particulates and vapors with or without physical contact and in real-time. The QS-HS150 can detect vapors and nanogram quantities of explosives particulates for various explosives substances considered to be threats. Such substances include military and commercial explosives, improvised and homemade explosives, and propellants and taggants. The QS-H150 has automatic and continuous self-calibration. It monitors its environment, senses changes that would affect its accuracy, and re-calibrates accordingly. When detecting a threat substance, the QS-H150 alarms.
Quantum Sniffer QS-B200 Benchtop Explosives Detector
The QS-B200 Benchtop Explosives Detector uses dual IMS with non radioactive ionization for the detection and identification of a range of military, commercial, and improvised explosives. The QS-B200 has automatic and continuous self-calibration. It monitors its environment, senses changes that would affect its accuracy, and re-calibrates accordingly. For detection, the sample is collected with a standard trap, ionized, and analyzed via IMS. The presence of a threat is indicated by a visible and audible alarm, and the substance is identified and displayed on the integrated touch screen display. Users may save data locally, print via a built-in thermal printer, or send data through standard interfaces, such as USB and LAN.
Products under Development
Quantum Sniffer QS-H300 Air Cargo Screening System
The company has developed a hand sampler detector that utilizes its proprietary jetted vortex collector for non-contact collection of trace particulate materials.
Miniature Mass Spectrometer
The company initially developed its own proprietary ion mobility spectrometer (IMS). It also holds miniaturized quadrupole mass spectrometry (QMS) detector technology. The QMS detector is approximately in the size of an AA battery. When used in conjunction with an IMS, the QMS detector senses the molecular weight of the chemical species resulting in an orthogonal detection method in which a fundamental characteristic of a substance is measured. The company is developing interfaces for integrating the QMS detector into its future products.
The company is developing hyphenated systems employing conventional ion mobility, differential mobility and mass spectrometry for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
In the trace explosives detection industry, the companys competitors include General Electric (GE Security) and Smiths Detection.
Implant Sciences Corporation was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Implant Sciences Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Implant Sciences Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Implant Sciences Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Implant Sciences Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Implant Sciences Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMPLANT SCIENCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Implant Sciences Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Implant Sciences Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Implant Sciences Corp. Major Shareholders
Implant Sciences Corp. History
Implant Sciences Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Implant Sciences Corp. Offices and Representations
Implant Sciences Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Implant Sciences Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Implant Sciences Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Implant Sciences Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Implant Sciences Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Implant Sciences Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Implant Sciences Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Implant Sciences Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Implant Sciences Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Implant Sciences Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Implant Sciences Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Implant Sciences Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?