- The report contains detailed information about iGo, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iGo, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iGo, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iGo, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iGo, Inc. business.
About iGo, Inc.
iGo, Inc. provides products and power management solutions for the electronics industry.
The company has three segments: High-Power Group, Low-Power Group, and Connectivity Group.
High-Power Group: High-Power Group is focused on the development, marketing, and sale of power products and accessories for mobile electronic devices with high power requirements, which consist primarily of portable computers and a line of power-saving surge protectors. These devices also allow users to simultaneously charge one or more low-power mobile electronic devices with optional iGo dualpower and power splitter accessories.
Low-Power Group: Low-Power Group is focused on the development, marketing, and sale of power products for low-power mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones, smartphones, PDAs, MP3 players and portable gaming consoles. These products include cigarette lighter adapters, mobile AC adapters, low-power universal AC/DC adapters, and low-power universal battery products. The company sells these products to distributors, resellers and retailers.
Connectivity Group: Connectivity Group consists primarily of the operating results of Mission Technology Group, Inc. The Connectivity Group focuses on the development, marketing and sale of connectivity and expansion and docking products.
The company offers a range of universal AC, DC, combination AC/DC and battery-powered adapters that are designed for use with portable computers, as well as various other low power mobile electronic devices, including mobile phones, smartphones, portable digital assistants (PDAs), digital cameras, MP3 players, and portable game consoles. Its products are sold under iGo and iGo Green brands.
Power Products for High-Power Mobile Electronic Devices: The company's combination AC/DC power adapters allow users to charge various mobile electronic devices from AC power sources located in a home, office or hotel room, as well as DC power sources located in automobiles, planes and trains. In addition, it offers a range of DC-only power adapters, known as auto/air adapters, and a range of AC-only power adapters. This family of portable computer power adapters utilizes its patented interchangeable tip technology which allows a single power adapter to plug into a substantial portion of the portable computers in the market. When its portable computer power adapters are combined with its optional iGo dualpower accessory, the user can simultaneously charge multiple mobile electronic devices, including mobile phones, smartphones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3 players, and portable game consoles.
Power Products for Low-Power Mobile Electronic Devices: The company offers power adapters designed for use with mobile electronic products with power requirements lower than those of portable computers, such as mobile phones, smartphones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3 players, and portable game consoles. These products include a range of DC cigarette lighter adapters, mobile AC adapters, combination AC/DC adapters, and battery-powered adapters. This family of power adapters also utilizes its patented interchangeable tip technology which allows a single power adapter to plug into various mobile electronic devices other than portable computers. When combined with its optional iGo dualpower or iGo power splitter accessories, the user of these power adapters can simultaneously charge multiple mobile electronic devices.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets and sells its products on a worldwide basis to private-label resellers, retailers, resellers, distributors, wireless carriers and directly to end users through its iGo.com Web site.
The company sells to distributors, such as Superior Communications, resellers, such as Microcel, retailers, such as RadioShack, private label resellers, such as Targus and Belkin. The companys distributors sell a range of products to value-added resellers, system integrators, cataloguers, major retail outlets and certain OEM fulfillment outlets worldwide.
The companys power products primarily compete with American Power Conversion, Belkin, Comarco, Lind, and RRC Power Solutions.
iGo, Inc. was founded in 1995. The company was formerly known as Mobility Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to iGo, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IGO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IGO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IGO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IGO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IGO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iGo, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iGo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iGo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iGo, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iGo, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IGO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IGO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IGO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IGO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IGO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IGO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iGo, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iGo, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iGo, Inc. Major Shareholders
iGo, Inc. History
iGo, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iGo, Inc. Offices and Representations
iGo, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iGo, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iGo, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iGo, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
iGo, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iGo, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iGo, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iGo, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iGo, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iGo, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iGo, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iGo, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?