- The report contains detailed information about Hms Networks AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hms Networks AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hms Networks AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hms Networks AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hms Networks AB business.
About Hms Networks AB
HMS Networks AB develops, manufactures, and markets network interface cards and software that allows communication between automation devices and industrial networks or between networks worldwide. It offers embedded products that are network interface cards built into automation devices, including motor control systems, robots, instruments, and control panels and are marketed to original equipment manufacturers and specialist automation device suppliers. The company also provides gateways comprising network gateways and machine-to-machine gateways that facilitate communication between different industrial networks. Its product line includes serial to fieldbus/ethernet and network to network gateways; M2M communication-remote device management gateways; embedded fieldbus/ethernet interfaces, chips, and modules; and PC cards, tools, and configuration software for its products. HMS Networks AB markets its gateways to system integrators and distributors, machine builders, and end users for use in industrial applications for automation and control and factory upgrades. The company offers its products under Anybus brand name through trade fairs for the automation industry; regional trade fairs for user organizations or distributors; and industry publications for technical products. HMS Networks AB was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Halmstad, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HMS NETWORKS AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HMS NETWORKS AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HMS NETWORKS AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HMS NETWORKS AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HMS NETWORKS AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hms Networks AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hms Networks AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hms Networks AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hms Networks AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hms Networks AB Industry Position Analysis
6. HMS NETWORKS AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HMS NETWORKS AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HMS NETWORKS AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HMS NETWORKS AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HMS NETWORKS AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HMS NETWORKS AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hms Networks AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hms Networks AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hms Networks AB Major Shareholders
Hms Networks AB History
Hms Networks AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hms Networks AB Offices and Representations
Hms Networks AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hms Networks AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hms Networks AB Capital Market Snapshot
Hms Networks AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hms Networks AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hms Networks AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hms Networks AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hms Networks AB 1-year Stock Charts
Hms Networks AB 5-year Stock Charts
Hms Networks AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hms Networks AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hms Networks AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?