- The report contains detailed information about Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. business.
About Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.
Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation manufactures and sells electronic device systems, life science electronics, information systems and electronic components, and industrial products in Japan and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Electronic Device Systems, Life Science, Information Systems and Electronic Components, and Advanced Industrial Products. The Electronic Device Systems segment provides semiconductor process equipment, including etching system; semiconductor metrology and inspection system; electron microscope; liquid crystal display manufacturing equipment; hard disk manufacturing equipment; and semiconductor back-end process equipment. The Life Science segment engages in advanced biotechnology and medical systems supported by technologies and services spanning applications from general analysis to the biotechnology, medical, and environment-related fields. It offers automatic clinical chemical analyzers, immunodiagnostic analyzers, liquid chromatographs, DNA sequencers, biotechnology equipment, nuclear magnetic resonance equipment, gas chromatography-mass spectrometers, and reagent. The Information Systems and Electronic Components segment offers chipmounter, measuring equipment, design and manufacturing solution, semiconductor device product, IT-related equipment, and thin film transistor liquid crystal display products. The Advanced Industrial Products segment supplies a range of materials, including metals and plastics, specialty high-tech materials, and eco-friendly solar cell materials. It also procures and develops industrial and electronic materials, and optical-related components. The company has a strategic partnership with XeroCoat Pty. Ltd. to distribute anti-reflective coating solutions. The company was formerly known as Hinode Shokai Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation in 2001. Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. History
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hitachi High-Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?