- The report contains detailed information about Hioki EE Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hioki EE Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hioki EE Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hioki EE Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hioki EE Corp. business.
About Hioki EE Corp.
Hioki E.E. Corporation engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of electrical measuring instruments primarily in Japan, the United States, Singapore, Taiwan. The company's products include recorders, which comprise units for service and maintenance recording, and units for recording multiple signals; signal generators for electronic circuit and equipment testing, and for simulating multiple signal sources for evaluation; component measuring instruments for low resistance measurements and battery testing; and environmental measuring instruments, which comprise temperature measurement instruments, noncontact temperature measurement instruments via infrared radiation energy, digital illumination meters, and precise rotation speed meters. Its products also comprise safety standards measuring instruments, which consist of insulation test equipment, air conditioner withstanding voltage test equipment, protective ground test equipment, and leakage current of the medical appliances; power measuring instruments for factory power supply maintenance and for problems in power quality, as well as for use on production lines; and clamp meters, which include current meters and conversion adapters. In addition, the company offers clamp sensors for observing waveforms, and sensors to view waveforms or to use with power meters; field measuring instruments, which include digital multimeters, insulation and earth testers, signal sources, and meter relays; and automatic testing equipment. Additionally, Hioki offers aftermarket maintenance services for its products. Hioki was founded in 1935 and is headquartered in Ueda, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HIOKI EE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HIOKI EE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HIOKI EE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HIOKI EE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HIOKI EE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hioki EE Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hioki EE Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hioki EE Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hioki EE Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hioki EE Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HIOKI EE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HIOKI EE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HIOKI EE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HIOKI EE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HIOKI EE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HIOKI EE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hioki EE Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hioki EE Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hioki EE Corp. Major Shareholders
Hioki EE Corp. History
Hioki EE Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hioki EE Corp. Offices and Representations
Hioki EE Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hioki EE Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hioki EE Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hioki EE Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hioki EE Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hioki EE Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hioki EE Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hioki EE Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hioki EE Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hioki EE Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hioki EE Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hioki EE Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?