- The report contains detailed information about Hephaestus Holdings plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hephaestus Holdings plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hephaestus Holdings plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hephaestus Holdings plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hephaestus Holdings plc business.
About Hephaestus Holdings plc
Robotic Technology Systems plc. (RTS or the company) is a high technology business specializing in providing automation systems and software for a range of sophisticated scientific and industrial processes including: life science drug discovery, nuclear design and support services, automation systems for the food industry and robotics and machine vision in the military and aerospace sectors.
The company is principally UK based and operating in the UK, the US and Europe. The company's three core businesses design and develop technology and solutions in automation, software and robotics.
Automated Fuel Manufacture
RTS' experiences in manufacturing and assembly techniques across a broad range of industries offers optimum solutions for automated fuel manufacture.
RTS has designed and engineered solutions for the various stages of the manufacturing operation. This includes: the front-end chemical process; fuel pellet manufacture and inspection; fuel rod fabrication; final fuel assembly operations.
RTS has supplied automated facilities for the production of Advanced Gas Reactor (AGR) and Mixed Oxide (MOX) fuel.
RTS designs and manufactures equipment for the removal and handling of equipment and materials that have been subject to contamination, and also provides decontamination systems for cleaning specialist equipment e.g. telemanipulators used within the nuclear processing facilities.
RTS offers extensive experience in the design of equipment for sludge removal, hot cell equipment and remote manipulator control. The provision of nuclear handling equipment is combined with innovative design, extensive knowledge of nuclear regulations and standards and, a total commitment to quality.
Nuclear Systems Integration
RTS Nuclear Solutions International is a turnkey provider of integrated solutions to the Nuclear Industry. The company specialises in modular and remotely operated systems including: turnkey services to design, fabricate, build, integrate, test, install and commission.
RTS has designed and engineered a wide range of solutions for handling waste materials, and waste containers including drums, boxes and specialist containers.
Project Control and Management
RTS Nuclear Solutions International offers outstanding project management skills based on equally impressive human resources and facilities.
CRL Handling Products
RTS is the UK and European distributor of CRL handling products to the nuclear industry. CRL offers a diverse, quality product range such as Glove ports, Drum transfer systems, Telemanipulators and Double-door sealed transfer system
A sealed pass-through enclosure system providing sealed penetration into an enclosed volume using a glove, window, bag, plug or ball manipulator. The system maintains the integrity of the enclosed volume during replacement or transfer procedures.
Drum Bagging System
A safe and efficient means of transferring hazardous or toxic materials between a drum and enclosed glovebox whilst maintaining containment of the box. Industry standard bag-in, bag-out techniques are employed as well as proven sealed push-through technology in a self contained package that interfaces directly with the floor of the box. Available in two sizes: 55 and 85 gallon.
Extending the dexterous, manipulative capabilities of a human operator into hazardous environments, a range of mechanical, servo and ball manipulators is available.
Mechanical Telemanipulators: 18 models are available with handling capacities from 5 to 45Kg. All models are custom manufactured to individual client requirements and sealed models are available for installation in vacuum chambers or inert atmosphere enclosures.
Servo Manipulators: For remote operation beyond the range of mechanically coupled manipulators, a servo-controlled model is available with force feedback and performance characteristics exceeding those of the mechanically coupled type. The slave is coupled to the master by a two-way communications link which exchanges command and status information with the master and allows the slave to be computer controlled.
Ball Manipulators: For glovebox operations, a ball manipulator is available for mounting on the glovebox wall or into the sealed pass-through enclosure system. Isolating the operator further from the work, this manipulator extends the reach of a conventional glove and has a handling capacity of 5Kg.
Double-Door Sealed Transfer System
This system is used for transferring items in or out or contained areas. The system allows rapid and repeatable transfers without breaking containment of the cell or the container, hindering the operation or, risking the spread of contamination.
Typical applications include: Transfer of tools, instruments, equipment, containers or supplies into isolators or gloveboxes; Transfer of contaminated tools, instruments, equipment, containers or supplies into isolators or gloveboxes; Transfer of contaminated tools, instruments, equipment, containers or supplies from a hot area to a repair area, waste disposal or storage area; Transfer of hazardous or radioactive materials between sealed shielded cells, enclosures, work stations or storage areas.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hephaestus Holdings plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hephaestus Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hephaestus Holdings plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hephaestus Holdings plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hephaestus Holdings plc Industry Position Analysis
6. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEPHAESTUS HOLDINGS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hephaestus Holdings plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hephaestus Holdings plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hephaestus Holdings plc Major Shareholders
Hephaestus Holdings plc History
Hephaestus Holdings plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hephaestus Holdings plc Offices and Representations
Hephaestus Holdings plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hephaestus Holdings plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hephaestus Holdings plc Capital Market Snapshot
Hephaestus Holdings plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hephaestus Holdings plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hephaestus Holdings plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hephaestus Holdings plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hephaestus Holdings plc 1-year Stock Charts
Hephaestus Holdings plc 5-year Stock Charts
Hephaestus Holdings plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hephaestus Holdings plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hephaestus Holdings plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?