- The report contains detailed information about Halma plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Halma plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Halma plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Halma plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Halma plc business.
About Halma plc
Halma p.l.c., a holding company, engages in the development and marketing of products that are used to improve public safety and minimize hazards at work. It operates in six segments that include Fire and Gas detection; Water leak detection and UV treatment; Elevator and Door Safety; Bursting discs and sequential locking for Process Safety; High power electrical Resistors; and Optics and Specialist technology.
Fire and Gas
Fire and Gas segment provides duct detectors and control relays, smoke and heat detectors, beam detectors, specialist extinguishing systems, audio/visual warning signals, industrial heaters, fans, drying systems, heat tunnels, loudspeakers, and microphones.
The companys commercial quality fire detection products, sold to 70 countries, protect both people and buildings from the risk of fire. It also makes specialist products for conditioning gas samples before they are analyzed. The company also offers electronic fire sounders, microprocessor based smoke detectors. Its products are sold to construction, utilities, chemicals, and telecom customers.
The company has companies operating in three areas of water technology: ultraviolet (UV) light water treatment, instruments for conserving water in distribution networks and water analysis products. Its principal customers in this sector are drinking water supply companies and municipal authorities together with food and process industry manufacturers. The company also offers leak detection equipment.
Elevator and Door Safety
Elevator and Door Safety segment offers infrared and microwave sensors for controlling the opening and closing of elevator doors and automatic doors. Its door sensor products have three functions. They ensure public safety, make buildings more accessible to people with disabilities and optimise traffic within buildings.
The company also makes control systems, voice communication and visual display equipment for elevators. These businesses are based in Belgium, the UK, New Zealand, the US, Singapore and China. It offers its products to multinational and regional manufacturers, and building contractors.
In this sector, the company makes two types of industrial safety products. The company offers safety interlocks, products that safeguard dangerous machinery and process equipment. Its second process safety specialty is bursting discs. These devices prevent excessive pressure and protect people, the environment and process equipment from the risk of explosion. Customers for its process safety systems range from very small businesses up to the worlds major corporations. It operates in the UK, the U.S. and France.
Resistors segment supplies bursting discs, high power electrical resistors, pressure sensitive relief devices, and machinery and process safety systems. The principal applications are in rail transport, the process industries and power distribution where its products are used to safely dissipate electrical energy.
Optics and Specialist
The company makes ophthalmic instruments and lenses, for examining eyesight and diagnosing visual defects, and optical sensing systems for measuring color, brightness and chemical properties. Its secondary focus in this sector is on high precision fluid control products for use in clinical and analytical instrumentation. Customers for its fluid technology products are primarily high-tech instrument manufacturers, mostly based in the U.S. or Europe.
The company offers its products in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HALMA PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HALMA PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HALMA PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HALMA PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HALMA PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Halma plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Halma plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Halma plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Halma plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Halma plc Industry Position Analysis
6. HALMA PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HALMA PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HALMA PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HALMA PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HALMA PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HALMA PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Halma plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Halma plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Halma plc Major Shareholders
Halma plc History
Halma plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Halma plc Offices and Representations
Halma plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Halma plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Halma plc Capital Market Snapshot
Halma plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Halma plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Halma plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Halma plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Halma plc 1-year Stock Charts
Halma plc 5-year Stock Charts
Halma plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Halma plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Halma plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?