- The report contains detailed information about Hakuto Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hakuto Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hakuto Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hakuto Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hakuto Co. Ltd. business.
About Hakuto Co. Ltd.
Hakuto Co., Ltd. engages in the distribution of electronic and electric equipment, semiconductor devices, and electronic components, as well as manufacture of industrial chemicals primarily in Japan. The companys electronic and electric equipments include semiconductor and compound semiconductor equipment, equipment for flat panel display, nanotechnology equipment, vacuum systems and components, optical equipment, thermal test solutions, scientific equipment, physics and water equipment, and equipment for printed wiring board and printed circuit board. Its electronic components include photovoltaic panels, connector and interconnection systems, connectors for PC, contact probes, coils, cable ties, installation tools, plastic wiring ducts, terminals, steel ties, bushings, cable clamps, hole plugs, knob springs, shielding products, heat sinks, datacom products, pump lasers, arrayed waveguide gratings, tranceponders, modulators, instrumentation, optical passive components, PLC splitters, isolators/circulators, optical power meters, optical attenuators, optical talk sets, SDH links, digital links, optical fibers, SAW devices, plastic optical fibers, NTSC optical links, RBG optical links, HDTV optical links, and media converters. In addition, the companys industrial chemicals comprise corrosion inhibitors, demulsifiers, antifoulants, defoamers, anti-polymerization agents, and FCC catalyst additives for petroleum related and petrochemical industry; brown-stock washing aids, deposit control aids, cleaners, microbiocides, scale inhibitors, pitch control aids, defoamers, filter aids, retension and drainage agents, yankee-dryer relating aids, and green and white liquor settling aids for pulp and paper industry; and flocculants, coagulants, emulsion breakers, defoamers, oxygen scavengers, condensate corrosion inhibitors, and ion exchange resins for the water treatment chemicals industry. Hakuto Co., Ltd. was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HAKUTO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HAKUTO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HAKUTO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HAKUTO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HAKUTO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hakuto Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hakuto Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hakuto Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hakuto Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hakuto Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HAKUTO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HAKUTO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HAKUTO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HAKUTO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HAKUTO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HAKUTO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hakuto Co. Ltd. History
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hakuto Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hakuto Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hakuto Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hakuto Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hakuto Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hakuto Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?