- The report contains detailed information about GeoSentric Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GeoSentric Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GeoSentric Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GeoSentric Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GeoSentric Oyj business.
About GeoSentric Oyj
Benefon Oyj offers mobile telematics terminals, software and solutions for securing lives and property and for improving field management. The range of mobile telematics products covers personal security applications as well as field management applications, vehicular and machine communications (M2M) applications and asset tracking.
The company has strategic partnership with Hannu Sales Oy; Orbis Monitoring Services Ltd.; ID Express; Eurocom's; Ismap; MSLocation; SIEV; and Sysigsa.
GSM+GPS Mobile Equipment
Benefon mobile equipment integrates GSM cellular communications with satellite-based Global Positioning System (GPS) locating and tracking capabilities. Its major product offerings include: Benefon Commander NT, Benefon Esc! NT2002, Benefon Track One NT2.0, Benefon Track Pro NT2.0, Benefon Seraph NT2.0, Benefon TrackKeeper NT, and Benefon Trackbox.
Benefon turn-key solutions for safety and field management comprise a control centre software application, communications modem and GSM+GPS mobile equipment for the field units. Its primary product offerings include Benefon In Charge and Benefon Life Line. Benefon In Charge is a user operated safety and workforce/fleet/asset management solution backend with tracking application. Mobile safety solution Benefon Life Line is a user operated safety and emergency back-end solution.
Tools and Components for Integrators
The company offers its tools and components for integrators, including suitable software, maps and kits, through which the customer can develop their own applications. The tools and components for integrators offered by the company include Benefon Track One NT Starter Kit, Benefon Esc! NT2002 Starter Kit, Benefon Track Pro NT Starter Kit, Benefon Trackbox Demo Tool, Benefon MapMaker for Benefon Esc!, and BeneLogo.
The company also offers special solutions or customized products. The companys special solution offerings include: horse rider's security solution, pointer dog GPS, and wireless alarm extensition. Horse Rider's Security Solution is a service offered in cooperation with Suomen Ratsastajain Liitto, Horze, Vetcare, and Benefon. Pointer Dog GPS by Oy Pointer Solutions, Ltd. is a solution for tracking the customers pet and especially to be used for hunting. Pikosystems Inc. has developed a wireless alarm button extension applicable for Benefon telematics terminals.
The company offers various accessories for its customers, including: Antennas to guarantee a better reception, batteries to give more talk time, and carrying cases to keep the customers instrument easily with all the time. The other accessories offered by the company include: cables, chargers, hands free, and holders.
Software Applications and Maps
Solutions for mobile data, for configuring Benefon products and for providing detailed vector maps on various countries to the customers hand-held equipment (Benefon Esc!) or to their back-end control centre application (Benefon Life Line). Its offerings include: Benefon Mapware, World Mapper CD for Benefon Esc!, and Benefon Product Configurator.
Benefon provides upgrade paths for selected products. The companys product upgrades include: Benefon Esc! Upgrade Package, Benefon TrackKeeper Upgrade Package, Benefon Track One Upgrade Package, Benefon Track Pro Upgrade Package, and Benefon Life Line Upgrade Package.
The company offers GSM mobile phone with the smallest NMT mobile phone. Its mobile phone offerings include: Benefon Q GSM, Benefon Twin / Benefon Twin+ GSM, and Benefon Exion NMT450.
Benefon Oyj was founded by Nokia-Mobira, Jorma Nieminen in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEOSENTRIC OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEOSENTRIC OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEOSENTRIC OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEOSENTRIC OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEOSENTRIC OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GeoSentric Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GeoSentric Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GeoSentric Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GeoSentric Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GeoSentric Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. GEOSENTRIC OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEOSENTRIC OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEOSENTRIC OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEOSENTRIC OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEOSENTRIC OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEOSENTRIC OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GeoSentric Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GeoSentric Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GeoSentric Oyj Major Shareholders
GeoSentric Oyj History
GeoSentric Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GeoSentric Oyj Offices and Representations
GeoSentric Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GeoSentric Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GeoSentric Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
GeoSentric Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
GeoSentric Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GeoSentric Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GeoSentric Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GeoSentric Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
GeoSentric Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
GeoSentric Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GeoSentric Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GeoSentric Oyj Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?