- The report contains detailed information about Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. business.
About Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd.
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. engages in the design, construction, and maintenance of telecommunications equipment in Japan. It provides network integration solutions, including the design and construction of satellite, healthcare, science education, general government, television broadcasting/PA, electric power, and cable television networks; and video solutions comprising the design, implementation, and maintenance of image monitoring, VOD, video conference, and reception systems. The company also offers disaster network solutions consisting of installation and maintenance of fire protection system, disaster prevention system, river information network, earthquake monitoring network, central monitoring system, and access control systems; dual mobile wireless LAN solutions; and voice over Internet protocol network construction services. In addition, it provides various industry business solutions consisting of software packages; industry solutions, including retail industry, manufacturing, medical, logistics, government, public municipal, service, construction, and transportation solutions; business solutions comprising sales management, general accounting, payroll, personnel information, production control, SFA, CRM, SCM, and ERP solutions; and outsourcing services. Further, the company offers communication services, security services, and Linux solutions; consulting and support service; facilities and instrumentation construction services; and networking equipment, computer equipment, and LED fluorescent tubes. Its customers include power, electrical machinery, transportation, finance, insurance, oil, chemistry, construction, food, fiber, iron and steel, and paper making companies, as well as government, municipality, and public benefit corporations. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUSO DENTSU CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. History
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fuso Dentsu Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?