- The report contains detailed information about Funkwerk AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Funkwerk AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Funkwerk AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Funkwerk AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Funkwerk AG business.
About Funkwerk AG
Funkwerk AG develops and produces information and communication systems for transport and traffic, vehicles, security, and data networks applications. It operates in four segments: Traffic & Control Communication, Automotive Communication, Enterprise Communication, and Security Communication. The Traffic & Control Communication segment offers communication systems, including mobile radio systems, and stationery and mobile solutions; management systems, such as timetable generation and training systems, electronic interlocking systems, and control and management systems; and stationery and mobile information systems, which comprise control systems, displays, and public address systems. This segment serves transport, logistics, and industrial sectors. The Automotive Communication segment develops, produces, and sells communication equipment, including vehicle communication and infotainment systems; signal amplifiers, hands-free systems, and integrated communication units; telematics systems and services; on-board computers, consisting of a hands-free unit, navigation device, and operating terminal; and radio equipment, transponders, and displays for small and light aircrafts. The Enterprise Communication segment provides data network components and access solutions, including routers and gateways; and unified threat management systems that combine various security systems, such as anti-spam and anti-virus, firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, VPN, and content filtering. The Security Communication segment provides special communication systems; personal security systems, professional mobile radio applications, and building management platforms; security management systems; and video monitoring products, including cameras, and transmission and management systems for professional video surveillance. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Kolleda, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUNKWERK AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUNKWERK AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUNKWERK AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUNKWERK AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUNKWERK AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Funkwerk AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Funkwerk AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Funkwerk AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Funkwerk AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Funkwerk AG Industry Position Analysis
6. FUNKWERK AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUNKWERK AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUNKWERK AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUNKWERK AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUNKWERK AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUNKWERK AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Funkwerk AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Funkwerk AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Funkwerk AG Major Shareholders
Funkwerk AG History
Funkwerk AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Funkwerk AG Offices and Representations
Funkwerk AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Funkwerk AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Funkwerk AG Capital Market Snapshot
Funkwerk AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Funkwerk AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Funkwerk AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Funkwerk AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Funkwerk AG 1-year Stock Charts
Funkwerk AG 5-year Stock Charts
Funkwerk AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Funkwerk AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Funkwerk AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?