- The report contains detailed information about Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fujitsu Frontech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. business.
About Fujitsu Frontech Ltd.
Fujitsu Frontech Limited develops, manufactures, and sells financial systems, retail systems, and industrial and public systems in Japan and internationally. Its financial systems include ATMs and bank branch terminals, as well as mechanical components, such as passbook printers; and bill recycling units and bill dispensing units. The companys retail systems comprise point of service systems, hand-held terminals, RFID tag related devices, and touch panel PCs; TeamPad mobile terminals for route accounting, retail, transportation, inventory management, order entry, and warehousing applications; and barcode scanners. In addition, its industrial and public systems consist of display devices and display units for information systems, and advertisement of public organizations and hospitals, as well as totalizator terminals, dies, and cutting parts. Further, the company offers automated ticket and boarding pass printers, and baggage tag/boarding pass printers for airlines; and PalmSecure, a biometric authentication device that provides security using palm vein authentication technology, as well as PalmSecure SDK, a software development kit for developing solutions and products that use the PalmSecure sensor. The company also offers related software, system integration, and outsourcing services. The company was formerly known as Fujitsu Kiden Ltd. and changed its name to Fujitsu Frontech Limited in July 2002. Fujitsu Frontech Limited was founded in 1940 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUJITSU FRONTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. History
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fujitsu Frontech Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?