- The report contains detailed information about Flextronics International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flextronics International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flextronics International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flextronics International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flextronics International Ltd. business.
About Flextronics International Ltd.
Flextronics International Ltd. provides vertically-integrated advanced design and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The company offers services in the following markets: infrastructure, which includes networking, telecom infrastructure, communications and smart grid equipment, such as base stations, core routers and switches, optical and optical network terminal equipment, and connected home products, such as wireless routers, set-top boxes, and DSL/cable modems and metering devices; mobile communication devices, which includes handsets operating on a number of different platforms such as GSM, CDMA, TDMA and WCDMA; computing, which includes products, such as all-in-one PC desktops, notebook and netbook computers, enterprise storage devices and servers; consumer digital devices, which includes products such as home entertainment equipment, game consoles, printers, copiers and cameras; industrial, semiconductor capital equipment, clean technology, aerospace and defense, and white goods, which includes products such as home appliances, industrial meters, in-flight entertainment, robotics, bar code readers, self-service kiosks, solar and wind energy market equipment and test equipment; automotive and marine, which includes products such as navigation instruments, radar components, and instrument panel and radio components; and medical devices, which includes products such as drug delivery, diagnostic, telemedicine and disposable medical devices.
Design and Engineering Services: The company offers a range of value-added design and engineering services that are modified to the various markets and needs of customers. These services can be delivered by three primary business models: Contract Design Services (CDS), where the customer purchases engineering and development services on a time and materials basis; Joint Development Manufacturing (JDM) services, where Flextronicss engineering and development teams work jointly with customers teams to ensure product development integrity, manufacturing handoffs, and faster time to market; and Original Design and Manufacturing (ODM) services, where the customer purchases a product that it designs, develops, and manufactures.
The companys design and engineering services are provided by global, market-based engineering teams and cover a range of technical competencies:
System Architecture, User Interface and Industrial Design: The company helps customers design and develop products that address the needs of the user and the market. These services include product definition, analysis and optimization of performance and functional requirements, 2-D sketch level drawings, 3-D mock-ups and proofs of concept, interaction and interface models, detailed hard models and product packaging.
Mechanical Engineering, Technology, Enclosure Systems, Thermal and Tooling Design: The company offers mechanical, structural, and thermal design solutions for enclosures that encompass a range of plastic, metal and other material technologies.
Electronic System Design: The company provides electrical and hardware design for products ranging in size from small handheld consumer devices to large high-speed, carrier-grade, telecommunications equipment, which includes embedded microprocessor, memory, digital signal processing design, high-speed digital interfaces, analog circuit design, power management solutions, wired and wireless communication protocols, display imaging, audio/video, and radio frequency (RF) system and antenna design.
DFM Reliability and Failure Analysis: The company provides design for manufacturing, test, and reliability services tools and databases that have been developed internally.
Component Level Development Engineering: The company has developed engineering competencies for product development and lifecycle management in support of various component technologies. These components also form a part of vertical integration strategy and include power supplies and power solutions, LCD and Touch Interface Modules, Camera Modules, and PCB and Interconnection Technologies, both rigid and flexible.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flextronics International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flextronics International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flextronics International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flextronics International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flextronics International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flextronics International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flextronics International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flextronics International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Flextronics International Ltd. History
Flextronics International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flextronics International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Flextronics International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flextronics International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flextronics International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Flextronics International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Flextronics International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flextronics International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flextronics International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flextronics International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Flextronics International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Flextronics International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flextronics International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flextronics International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?