- The report contains detailed information about Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. business.
About Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc.
Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc., a development stage company, engages in designing, engineering, and manufacturing bend sensor technology and equipment using its Bend Sensor technology in the United States. The company intends to market its automotive products primarily to original equipment manufacturers.
The company owns the patent rights to its Bend Sensor technology through Sensitron, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company. The Bend Sensor is a potentiometer bend sensor product consisting of a coated substrate, such as plastic, that changes electrical conductivity as it is bent. Electronic systems connect to this sensor and measure in detail the amount of bending or movement that occurs.
The company, under the terms of its agreement with R&D Products LLC, has delivered and is scheduled to deliver additional bed prototypes for use in medical and commercial applications. The electronics of the bed record, based on the Bend Sensor technology input, the position of the person on the bed and how they are moved. The bed has the ability to roll a patient left or right to relieve pressure areas and facilitate dressing changes.
Variable Speed Seat Switch: The company has patents pending on the seat switch. The variable speed switch controls the position of an automotive seat.
Comfort Seats: The company is developing a comfort seat for automobiles utilizing their patented Bend Sensor technology.
Seat Belt Reminder: As a result of its testing in the pedestrian impact detection market, the company has developed and tested a Seat Belt Reminder (SBR) sensor that alerts the occupant of an automobile to fasten seatbelt. The Passenger Presence Detection system is used to detect if there is any object in the front passenger seat.
Pedestrian Impact Detection Sensor
The company completed the testing for its Pedestrian Impact Detection (PID) system. The tests proved that the Bend Sensor device was able to detect impact with a human leg and in the event of an accident, trigger a desired safety response. The device is also capable of differentiating between a human leg and a steel post and can therefore alter the safety response based on the appropriate safety protocols. The company has also developed a crash sensor, which is a series of sensors mounted in strategic places on the side and door panels to detect an impact, as well as the speed, direction, and force of the impact.
Theater Seats monitor cinema theaters paying customers and identifies available seats. Its system can be implemented to new theater construction and also retrofitted into existing movie theater complexes.
Intertek Industrial Corp. supplies seatbelt systems and safety devises to the emergency vehicle market. The system is installed in the seats of the rear compartments of the emergency vehicle and provides the driver with constant feedback as to the seated and secured status of passengers and personnel in the rear of the vehicle.
Flow Control Applications
The Bend Sensor product allows for the measurement of liquid and air flow. When the Bend Sensor device is placed in a flow stream, can measure if flow is occurring, or it can measure the amount of flow that is occurring.
The company's potential market for its technology includes using the technology to replace or upgrade existing devices used in industrial control systems, medical equipment and instrumentation, computer peripherals, automotive transmission equipment, commercial vending equipment, and other devices. The company has developed, or is developing a vibration sensor; a rupture disc/bursting disc utilizing the Bend Sensor as the detection/alarm element of a rupture disc device; an infant bed cover using its patented sensors that would be used to monitor infants in the prevention of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS); an interactive glove to assist doctors in neuroscience studies to determine a patient's level of motor skills, for rehabilitation, post surgical evaluation or for assisting the disabled; toys and video gaming devises; and sports applications
The company has developed various sports related products featuring its patented Bend Sensor technology. The products include the use of sensor technology for bowling and golf shoes.
The company was founded in 1992. It was formerly known as Micropoint, Inc. and changed its name to Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. History
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flexpoint Sensor Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?