- The report contains detailed information about Fittec International Group Limited. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fittec International Group Limited.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fittec International Group Limited. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fittec International Group Limited. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fittec International Group Limited. business.
About Fittec International Group Limited.
Fittec International Group Limited, an investment holding company, provides electronic manufacturing services to the printed circuit board assembly industry in the Peoples Republic of China. Its products include motherboards for personal computers and notebooks, hard disk drive controllers, mobile LCD controllers, main boards for DVD and CD players, main boards for printers, and MPEG/digital boards, as well as LCD backlight, optical disk drive controllers, LCD TV power supply boards, HDDVD main boards, main boards for copier, and sub-boards for digital camera and DRAM. The company also offers production solutions, such as material procurement, production process design, PCB assembly and testing, quality control and supply chain management, and packaging and delivery, as well as after-sales services. Fittec International Group serves various companies in the consumer electronics products and components markets. It also has operations in Japan and Taiwan. The company is based in Yuen Long, Hong Kong. Fittec International Group Limited is a subsidiary of Fittec Holdings Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fittec International Group Limited. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fittec International Group Limited. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fittec International Group Limited. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fittec International Group Limited. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fittec International Group Limited. Industry Position Analysis
6. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FITTEC INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fittec International Group Limited. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fittec International Group Limited. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fittec International Group Limited. Major Shareholders
Fittec International Group Limited. History
Fittec International Group Limited. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fittec International Group Limited. Offices and Representations
Fittec International Group Limited. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fittec International Group Limited. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fittec International Group Limited. Capital Market Snapshot
Fittec International Group Limited. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Fittec International Group Limited. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fittec International Group Limited. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fittec International Group Limited. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fittec International Group Limited. 1-year Stock Charts
Fittec International Group Limited. 5-year Stock Charts
Fittec International Group Limited. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fittec International Group Limited. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fittec International Group Limited. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?