- The report contains detailed information about Enxnet Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enxnet Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enxnet Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enxnet Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enxnet Inc. business.
About Enxnet Inc.
EnXnet, Inc. engages in technology development, marketing, and licensing of technologies and business strategies and practices. The company is primarily focusing on products, solutions, and services which support and improve multimedia management.
Products and Services
ThinDisc: The Thin Disc is the companys optical disc having a reduced planar thickness. Thin Discs primary function is to make any size optical disc thinner with reading capability in players that play optical disc media. In March 2010, the company received the patent for the Optical Disc Having A Reduced Planar Thickness.
Tap n Go II: In May 2010, the company had received a patent for its Optical Disc having remote reading capabilities.
DVDplus: The company manufactures and markets DVDplus in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. DVDplus is a dual sided, hybrid optical disc media that combines two distinct content storage formats for distribution on a single disc, a DVD (digital versatile disc) on one side and a CD (compact disc) on the other. DVDplus allows content publishers to integrate their visual and audio assets into a single distribution. The CD and DVD layers are bonded together to provide a multi-format hybrid disc, which is compatible with CD, CD-ROM, DVD ROM formats, and is readable and capable of playback in conventional CD and DVD players and players in personal computers. DVDplus allows content publishers to integrate their visual and audio assets into a single distribution, such as releasing a DVD movie and its soundtrack together.
Disc Security Tag: Disc Security Tag (DSTag) utilizes proprietary electronic article surveillance (EAS) tags embedded or adhered to a DVD or CD during the injection mold phase of the manufacturing process. Products, to which this process is applied, provide item identification for its customers and clients. DSTag helps in reducing or stopping losses attributed to employee and retail theft. Additionally, it gives content developers, manufacturers, and distributors the ability to protect their investment by providing a means to authenticate legitimate products over counterfeit products produced by unauthorized manufacturers. In 2009, the company received the patent for the passive resonant reflector.
EnXcase: EnXcase combines two features for the DVDplus (OneDisc two-sided DVD-CD) optical disc media market. The outer styling of the case has the feature of a semi-rounded top. The second feature is a theft deterrent ring found within the inner structure of the EnXcase. The company developed this case for use with the DVDplus (OneDisc) two-sided disc format.
ClearVideo License: The company owns licensing rights to compile, use, copy, and modify ClearVideo Source Code and to create and manufacture products and services. It acquired the rights for using the ClearVideo Source Code for video/audio streaming over the Internet of TV type programming and content. The license agreement provides that it might sublicense any products and services that it creates using the technology under the licensing agreement.
ClearVideo Technology: ClearVideo utilizes fractal digitization creating the smallest file possible while duplicating the quality of the original. It works with NTSC, PAL, or SECAM (the three different TV formats) television, as well as the Internet. It is used for the compression and transmission of video files for the broadcast industry.
Medical D-Tect-OR: The company is a partner with BAHF, LLC in a joint effort called Medical D-tect-OR. Medical D-tect-OR has developed a retained foreign object detection system. This D-Tect-OR detection technology uses a handheld wand that detects surgical instruments and surgical products, such as gauze, laparoscopy sponges, and operating room towels that are left in the body during a surgical procedure.
The company markets ThinDisc and DVDplus, and intends to market Security Tags, EnXcase, and ClearVideo by licensing the technology to individual manufacturers. Manufacturers promote this product offering to distributors, production companies, and the content creation firms.
EnXnet, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENXNET INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENXNET INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENXNET INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENXNET INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENXNET INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enxnet Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enxnet Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enxnet Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enxnet Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enxnet Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENXNET INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENXNET INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENXNET INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENXNET INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENXNET INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENXNET INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enxnet Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enxnet Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enxnet Inc. Major Shareholders
Enxnet Inc. History
Enxnet Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enxnet Inc. Offices and Representations
Enxnet Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enxnet Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enxnet Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enxnet Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Enxnet Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enxnet Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enxnet Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enxnet Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enxnet Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enxnet Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enxnet Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enxnet Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?