- The report contains detailed information about Effnet Holding AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Effnet Holding AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Effnet Holding AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Effnet Holding AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Effnet Holding AB business.
About Effnet Holding AB
Effnet Holding AB, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development and sale of technology products in the field of digital communication worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Digital Broadcasting and Header Compression. The Digital Broadcasting segment involves in the development and sale of components, software, and systems to radio and television broadcasting companies, as well as network operators. Its product range includes audio encoders, multiplexers, equipment for Internet protocol and video broadcasting, control and monitoring systems, testing systems, and solutions for system redundancy. This segment also delivers middleware modules to the manufacturers of chipsets and receivers, as well as a test system to locally transmit digital audio and digital multimedia broadcasting signals. In addition, the Digital Broadcasting segment offers components for digital stereo sound for analogue televisions broadcasts to television companies, network operators, system integrators, and transmitter manufacturers, as well as for the suppliers of centrals for cable televisions. The Header Compression segment provides software products and related support services to increase the speed and reliability of Internet protocol traffic in mobile, fixed, and satellite based networks. This segment offers Effnet IPHC, Effnet CRTP/ECRTP, Effnet ROHC, and Effnet HC-Sim software products to the manufacturers of chipsets, protocol stacks, infrastructure systems, and terminals primarily in the telecom sector. It also provides software products for integration, testing, and validation. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Linkoping, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EFFNET HOLDING AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EFFNET HOLDING AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EFFNET HOLDING AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EFFNET HOLDING AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EFFNET HOLDING AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Effnet Holding AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Effnet Holding AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Effnet Holding AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Effnet Holding AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Effnet Holding AB Industry Position Analysis
6. EFFNET HOLDING AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EFFNET HOLDING AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EFFNET HOLDING AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EFFNET HOLDING AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EFFNET HOLDING AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EFFNET HOLDING AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Effnet Holding AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Effnet Holding AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Effnet Holding AB Major Shareholders
Effnet Holding AB History
Effnet Holding AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Effnet Holding AB Offices and Representations
Effnet Holding AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Effnet Holding AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Effnet Holding AB Capital Market Snapshot
Effnet Holding AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Effnet Holding AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Effnet Holding AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Effnet Holding AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Effnet Holding AB 1-year Stock Charts
Effnet Holding AB 5-year Stock Charts
Effnet Holding AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Effnet Holding AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Effnet Holding AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?