- The report contains detailed information about Echelon Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Echelon Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Echelon Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Echelon Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Echelon Corporation business.
About Echelon Corporation
Echelon Corporation engages in the development, marketing, and sale of system and network infrastructure products that enable everyday devices, such as air conditioners, appliances, electricity meters, light switches, thermostats, and valves to be inter-connected.
Products & Services
The company, in the building, home, industrial, transportation, and other automation markets, sells a suite of network infrastructure products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It calls the products that it sells to OEMs its LONWORKS Infrastructure (LWI) product line.
The companys LWI network infrastructure products include transceivers, control modules, routers, network interfaces, development tools, and software tools and toolkits. Transceivers and control modules are products that its OEM customers use to embed networking and intelligence into their products. Routers are used to control and partition network traffic, increasing the total throughput and speed of the system or to provide transparent support for multiple media, which makes it possible to signal between different types of media, such as twisted pair, power line, radio frequency, and optical fiber. Network interfaces are products that can be used to connect computers and controllers to a LONWORKS network.
The companys Mini EVK and NodeBuilder development tools are designed for OEMs to design its transceivers and control modules into their products and systems. Its software tools and toolkits include its LNS network operating system, which provides a client-server platform for installing, maintaining, monitoring, and interfacing with LONWORKS networks, and the LNS based LonMaker Integration Tool, which is built on the Microsoft Visio technical drawing package to give users a graphical, drag and drop environment for designing their networks control system. In March 2009, the company announced a new set of products that it collectively calls LonWorks 2.0. These products include the Neuron 5000 processor, the FT 5000 Smart Transceiver, LNS FX network operating system, LonMaker FX installation tool, the NodeBuilder FX Development Tool, and the Mini FX Evaluation Kit.
The companys system infrastructure products include the i.LON SmartServer family of Internet servers and the NES System. Its SmartServer products LAN, WAN, and Internet connectivity to everyday devices in control networks and is the key Echelon product in EEM, demand/response, and street lighting solutions. The i.LON SmartServer 2.0 also includes various capabilities specifically designed to simplify the implementation and increase the functionality of LONWORKS based street lighting and remote facility monitoring and energy management applications.
The companys NES System is designed to provide the core networking infrastructure necessary to build and deploy an advanced metering system. It includes a family of digital electricity meters, a family of data concentrators, and the NES System software. NES electricity meters are designed to meet the needs of residential and light commercial users. In January 2010, the company announced an agreement with the Brazil meter manufacturer ELO Sistemas Eletronicos (ELO) under which ELO would develop and market smart NES compatible electricity meters in Brazil and elsewhere in Latin America.
The company also offers various technical training courses covering its products and technology. These courses are designed to provide hands-on, in-depth and practical experience that can be used immediately by its customers to build products and systems based on its products. The company also offers telephone, e-mail, and on-site technical support to its customers on a term contract or per-incident basis. It also offers various post-contract support (PCS) packages for its NES System software and Element Manager software products, which it markets as Software Investment Protection (SIP).
The company markets its products and services primarily in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other selected Asia Pacific countries. Its principal target markets include electric utilities; building automation; enterprise energy management (EEM); demand r
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECHELON CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECHELON CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECHELON CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECHELON CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECHELON CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Echelon Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Echelon Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Echelon Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Echelon Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Echelon Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ECHELON CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECHELON CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECHELON CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECHELON CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECHELON CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECHELON CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Echelon Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Echelon Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Echelon Corporation Major Shareholders
Echelon Corporation History
Echelon Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Echelon Corporation Offices and Representations
Echelon Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Echelon Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Echelon Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Echelon Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Echelon Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Echelon Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Echelon Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Echelon Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Echelon Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Echelon Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Echelon Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Echelon Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?