- The report contains detailed information about Digital Ally Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digital Ally Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digital Ally Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digital Ally Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digital Ally Inc. business.
About Digital Ally Inc.
Digital Ally, Inc. produces digital video imaging and storage products for use in law enforcement and security applications. The company sells its products to law enforcement agencies and other security organizations and for consumer and commercial applications through direct sales and third-party distributors.
The company produces and sells digital audio/video recording and storage products, including the following product series: an in-car digital audio/video system that is integrated into a rear view mirror, which are marketed under the DVM-500, DVM-500 Plus and DVM-750 series; an all-weather mobile digital audio/video system that is designed for motorcycle, ATV, and boat uses, which is marketed as its DVM-500 Ultra system; a miniature body-worn digital audio/video camera, which is marketed as its FirstVU system; and a digital audio / video system that is integrated into a large law-enforcement style flashlight, which is marketed as its DVF-500 system. These product series are used primarily in law enforcement applications. The company is also developing derivative products using its digital video compression, recording and storage knowledge that can be used in school bus, taxi cab, and fleet vehicle applications.
In-Car Digital Video System - DVM-500, DVM-500 Plus and DVM-750
The companys digital video rear view mirror unit is a self-contained video recorder, microphone and digital storage system that is integrated into a rear-view mirror, with a monitor, GPS and 900 MHz audio transceiver.
All-Weather Mobile Digital Video System DVM-500 Ultra
This system is a derivative of its in-car video systems to handle a hostile outdoor environment. These systems can be used in various applications and are designed specifically for use on motorcycles, ATVs, and boats. The systems are digital and VHS-based with cameras mounted in the frame of the motorcycle, ATV or boat and the recording device generally in the saddle-bag or other compartment.
Miniature Body-Worn Digital Video System - FirstVU
This system is also a derivative of its in-car video systems but is much smaller and lighter, rugged and water-proofed to handle a hostile outdoor environment. These systems can be used in various applications and are designed specifically to be clipped to an individuals pocket or other outer clothing. The unit is self contained and requires no external battery or storage devices.
Digital Video Flashlight DVF-500
The digital video flashlight is a police-type flashlight with a built-in digital video and audio recording system. The recorded data is stored in an on-board flash memory for later download to a computer. From the computer, the images and sound can be stored, reviewed or burned to a DVD or CD. Storage can take place at the police station or transmitted through the internet to a service provider or central storage and recording facility. Each frame of the video can be date and time stamped to provide evidence that protects the officer and the individual involved. The unit is a water-resistant, machined aluminum body, law enforcement-style flashlight that integrates a digital video and audio recording system. As a self contained unit, the digital video flashlight does not rely on transmitters, cables, external batteries or a separate recorder. The digital video flashlight provides room for the digital video system by replacing regular flashlight bulbs with new ultra-bright light-emitting diode (LED) technology.
In addition to law enforcement, the digital video flashlight has potential applications in lighter-duty activities that require a less rugged flashlight as compared to law enforcement applications. Such lighter-duty applications include private security, the insurance industry, homeland security, home inspections, and underground inspections of telephone, cable, water and sewer lines. Other potential users are the military, fire departments, coast guard, border patrol, and customs inspectors.
Digital Ally, Inc. was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIGITAL ALLY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGITAL ALLY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGITAL ALLY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGITAL ALLY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGITAL ALLY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digital Ally Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digital Ally Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digital Ally Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digital Ally Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digital Ally Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGITAL ALLY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGITAL ALLY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIGITAL ALLY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIGITAL ALLY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIGITAL ALLY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIGITAL ALLY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digital Ally Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digital Ally Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Digital Ally Inc. Major Shareholders
Digital Ally Inc. History
Digital Ally Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Digital Ally Inc. Offices and Representations
Digital Ally Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digital Ally Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digital Ally Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Digital Ally Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Digital Ally Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digital Ally Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Digital Ally Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digital Ally Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Digital Ally Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Digital Ally Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digital Ally Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digital Ally Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?