- The report contains detailed information about Diebold, Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diebold, Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diebold, Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diebold, Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diebold, Incorporated business.
About Diebold, Incorporated
Diebold, Incorporated provides integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services primarily to the financial, commercial, government, and retail markets worldwide.
The companys operates in three segments, including Diebold North America (DNA), Diebold International (DI), and Election Systems (ES) & Other.
The DNA segment sells and services financial and retail systems in the United States and Canada.
The DI segment sells and services financial and retail systems over the remainder of the globe through wholly-owned subsidiaries, majority-owned joint ventures and independent distributors in every major country throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and in the Asia Pacific region (excluding Japan and Korea).
The ES & Other segment includes the operating results of the voting and lottery related business in Brazil.
Product and Service Solutions
The company has two core lines of business, including Self-Service Solutions and Security Solutions, which it can integrate based on the customers needs.
The company offers an integrated line of self-service technologies and services, including ATM outsourcing, ATM security and fraud, deposit and payment terminal and software. It supplies ATMs and related services.
Self-Service Hardware: The company offers various self-service solutions. Self-service products include a range of ATMs and teller automation, including deposit automation technology, such as, check-cashing machines, bulk cash recyclers and bulk check deposit.
Self-Service Software: The company offers software solutions consisting of multiple applications that process events and transactions.
Self-Service Support and Managed Services: From analysis and consulting to monitoring and repair, the company provides value and support to its customers every step of the way. Services include installation and ongoing maintenance of the companys products, OpteView remote services, branch transformation and distribution channel consulting. Outsourced and managed services include remote monitoring, troubleshooting for self-service customers, transaction processing, currency management, maintenance services and full support via person to person or online communication.
The company manufactures a range of security offerings it provides. It provides physical and electronic security systems, as well as facility transaction products that integrate security, software and assisted-service transactions, providing total security systems solutions to financial, retail, commercial and government markets.
Physical Security and Facility Products: The company provides security solutions and facility products, including in-store bank branches, pneumatic tube systems for drive-up lanes, vaults, safes, depositories, bullet-resistive items, and undercounter equipment.
Electronic Security Products: The company provides a range of security products, including digital surveillance, card systems, biometric technologies, alarms and remote monitoring and diagnostics.
Monitoring and Services: The company provides security monitoring solutions, including fire, managed access control, energy management, remote video management and storage, as well as logical security.
The company provides outsourcing solutions with a single point of contact. Each solution may include hardware, software, services or a combination of all three components. It provides value to its customers by offering a range of integrated services and support. The company also provides design, sales, service, installation, project management and monitoring electronic security products to financial, government, retail and commercial customers.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Procomp Industria Eletronica LTDA (in Brazil), provides voting equipment and related products and services. It provides elections equipment, networking, tabulation and diagnostic software development, training, support and maintenance.
In the area of automated transaction systems, the company competes on a global basis primarily with NCR Corporation and Wincor-Nixdorf. On a regional basis, the company competes with other hardware and software companies, such as Grg Equipment Co. in Asia Pacific and Itautec in Latin America.
Diebold, Incorporated was founded in 1859.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diebold, Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diebold, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diebold, Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diebold, Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diebold, Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIEBOLD, INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diebold, Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diebold, Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diebold, Incorporated Major Shareholders
Diebold, Incorporated History
Diebold, Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diebold, Incorporated Offices and Representations
Diebold, Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diebold, Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diebold, Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Diebold, Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Diebold, Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diebold, Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diebold, Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diebold, Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Diebold, Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Diebold, Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diebold, Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diebold, Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?