- The report contains detailed information about DG FastChannel, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DG FastChannel, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DG FastChannel, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DG FastChannel, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DG FastChannel, Inc. business.
About DG FastChannel, Inc.
DG FastChannel, Inc. provides digital technology services that enable the electronic delivery of advertisements, syndicated programs, and video news releases to traditional broadcasters, online publishers, and other media outlets. The company operates three nationwide digital networks out of its Network Operation Centers (NOCs), located in Irving, Texas (Irving NOC), Atlanta, Georgia (Atlanta NOC) and Jersey City, New Jersey (New Jersey NOC), which link approximately 5,000 advertisers, advertising agencies, and content owners with approximately 23,000 radio, television, cable, network and print publishing destinations, and approximately 5,000 online publishers electronically throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Through its NOCs, the company delivers video, audio, image, and data content that comprise transactions among advertisers, content owners, and various media outlets, including those in the broadcast industries. The company offers various other ancillary products that serve the advertising industry.
The companys services include online creative research, media production and duplication, distribution, management of existing advertisements, and broadcast verification.
The company provides primarily electronic and, to a lesser extent, physical distribution of broadcast advertising content to broadcast stations throughout the United States and Canada. The company operates a digital network, connecting approximately 5,000 advertisers and advertising agencies with approximately 4,500 television, cable and network broadcast destinations, approximately 11,000 radio stations, and approximately 8,100 daily and weekly newspapers in circulation in the United States and Canada.
Video: The company receives video content electronically at its Irving NOC primarily via its proprietary FTP software that is deployed in video production studios. Video content also can be received through its various regional customer service locations and collection points throughout the United States.
Audio: Audio content can be uploaded via the Internet electronically. In addition, audio can be received using its Upload Internet audio collection system. Audio transmissions are delivered over broadband connections to servers that the company places in each radio station on the network, where the content would be available to the station on demand.
Print: Print content can be uploaded via the Internet electronically into its print media distribution system. Print transmissions are delivered over the Internet to various newspaper locations via proprietary Web-based software applications. The print transmissions are modified to the specific format as required by the individual newspapers.
The company offers various levels of digital video and audio distribution services from its Irving NOC to advertisers distributing content to broadcasters. These include the following: DGFC Priority, a service which guarantees arrival of the first spot on an order with in one hour; DGFC Express, which guarantees arrival with in four hours; DGFC Standard, which guarantees arrival by noon the next day; and DGFC Economy, which guarantees arrival by noon on the second day. It also offers a set of premium services enabling advertisers to distribute audio or video spots provided after normal business hours.
In addition to its standard services, the company has developed products to service customers with particular time-sensitive delivery needs, including the delivery of political advertising during election campaigns, providing a mechanism for candidates and issue groups.
Online Advertising Solutions
The company offers an online advertising campaign management and deployment product known as the Unicast Advertising Platform (UAP). UAP permits publishers, advertisers, and their agencies to manage the complex process of deploying online advertising campaigns. This process includes creating the advertising assets, selecting the sites on which the advertisements would be deployed, setting the campaign parameters (ad rotation, the frequency with which an ad may be deployed, and others), deploym
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DG FastChannel, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DG FastChannel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DG FastChannel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DG FastChannel, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DG FastChannel, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DG FASTCHANNEL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DG FastChannel, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DG FastChannel, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DG FastChannel, Inc. Major Shareholders
DG FastChannel, Inc. History
DG FastChannel, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DG FastChannel, Inc. Offices and Representations
DG FastChannel, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DG FastChannel, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DG FastChannel, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DG FastChannel, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
DG FastChannel, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DG FastChannel, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DG FastChannel, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DG FastChannel, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DG FastChannel, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DG FastChannel, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DG FastChannel, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DG FastChannel, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?