- The report contains detailed information about Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs business.
About Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs
DBA Telecommunication (Asia) Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of telecommunication equipment and related products. The company operates through three segments: Manufacturing business, Self service business, and Agency business. The Manufacturing business segment offers telecommunication network extension equipments; telecommunication information terminal equipment comprising public telephone booths; intelligent electronic products, such as telecommunication payment cards and smart card vending machines; and optical transmission connection products. The Self service business segment involves in the sale of telecommunication value-added cards, insurance prepaid cards, and online game value-added cards through smart card vending machines, as well as display of advertisements on smart cards vending machines. The Agency business segment engages in trading telecommunication products. DBA Telecommunication (Asia) Holdings Limited offers its products under the DEBAN brand name primarily to the telecommunication service providers in the Peoples Republic of China. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Industry Position Analysis
6. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DBA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ASIA) HLDGS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Major Shareholders
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs History
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Offices and Representations
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Capital Market Snapshot
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs 1-year Stock Charts
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs 5-year Stock Charts
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dba Telecommunications (asia) Hldgs Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?