- The report contains detailed information about Dawn Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dawn Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dawn Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dawn Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dawn Technologies Inc. business.
About Dawn Technologies Inc.
Dawn Technologies, Inc. (the company) was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1987. The Companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Dawn Special Systems Corp. and Dawn Products Corp. The Company is primarily involved in the manufacture and assembly of component parts made to customer specifications and the repair and resale of certified spare computer parts.
Products and Services
The Company's principal products and services include:
MANUFACTURE AND ASSEMBLY: The Company manufactures mechanical devices for use by the United States Postal Service (USPS) in the automatic sorting of first class mail. The Company also provides spare parts for these items. The Company manufactures parts used by the United States Defense Department (USDD) including equipment used in developing night vision capability and mounting equipment used on certain vehicles. In addition, the Company manufactures certain electromechanical components which are used by IBM in its high speed impact printers. The Company will manufacture various seat components for BE Aerospace to be used on Boeing 777 aircraft.
REPAIR AND RESALE OF SPARE COMPUTER PARTS: The Company repairs computer hardware for resale to IBM as spare parts. The Company performs refurbishment work, which may include adding certain parts purchased by the Company, and sells the refurbished products to IBM.
OVERHAUL AND REPAIR: The Company has begun to perform part refurbishment on a number of components of jet engine models in 1997.
The Company's major customers include USPS and IBM.
On September 1, 1999, the Company filed for bankruptcy, under Chapter 11, in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania. On September 3, 1999, the Company filed a motion to substantively consolidate this bankruptcy matter with the previously filed bankruptcy proceeding of its wholly owned subsidiary, Dawn Special Systems Corp. Dawn Special Systems Corp. had previously filed for protection under Chapter 11 on September 18, 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dawn Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dawn Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dawn Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dawn Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dawn Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAWN TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dawn Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dawn Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dawn Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Dawn Technologies Inc. History
Dawn Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dawn Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Dawn Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dawn Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dawn Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dawn Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dawn Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dawn Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dawn Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dawn Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dawn Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dawn Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dawn Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dawn Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?