- The report contains detailed information about Datamarine International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Datamarine International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Datamarine International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Datamarine International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Datamarine International Inc. business.
About Datamarine International Inc.
Datamarine International, Inc. (the Company) was incorporated in Massachusetts in 1969 and, in 2000, changed its state of domicile to Washington. The company and its subsidiaries manufacture radio communications and navigation instrumentation products. The Company is organized into three primary operating segments according to its primary product categories: Land Mobile Communications, Marine Communications and Marine Instrumentation. The Company also owns and manages specialized mobile radio (SMR) licenses in the 220 MHz radio service, although revenues from such operations to date have been immaterial. These operations are included in a segment referred to as Narrowband Operations.
All of the Company's product development and manufacturing facilities are at its Mountlake Terrace, Washington location. The Company has sales and service facilities on the east and west coasts of the United States and in Chatswood, NSW, Australia. Marine communication products, branded SEA, and marine instrumentation products, branded Datamarine, are sold worldwide through approximately 500 dealers in the United States and approximately 20 foreign countries.
Sales of narrowband communications products for the land mobile radio market are made through the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, SEA, Inc. (SEA), to business users in the United States and Mexico. SEA has developed and marketed narrowband radio equipment since 1984 and began selling its narrowband equipment for use in the 220 MHz band in 1993.
During fiscal 1995, Narrowband Network Systems, Inc. (NNS) was incorporated in the state of Washington as a subsidiary of SEA, and SEA owns 97.5% of NNS's outstanding stock. NNS was formed to participate in the business of providing SMR services. NNS has entered into both Management Agreements and Operator Agreements with the holders of 220 MHz licenses granted by the FCC related to SMR services in approximately 47 market areas across the United States. Management Agreements require NNS to construct, develop and operate SMR systems in certain markets. Operator Agreements require NNS to provide licenses, system facilities and SMR Operators in certain markets.
Products and Marketing
Land Mobile Communications - The Company's narrowband land mobile radio system products have been type accepted by the FCC for use in the 220 MHz radio service. These products consist of hand held, mobile and base station components, utilizing the narrowband technology, an enhanced form of single sideband that is ideal for the 5 KHz channel width used in the 220 MHz radio service, and were developed for sale to business users of private land mobile radio services. The narrowband technology helps solve the problem of frequency congestion by allowing five narrowband channels to be operated within the same spectrum as would presently be utilized by one 25 KHz FM channel.
Marine Communications - The SEA marine communications products are high performance radios used on commercial vessels, fishing vessels and ocean- going yachts. The product line currently consists of 28 products with suggested list prices between $765 and $40,000. The SEA products include HF/SSB and VHF/FM radios, Satcom C, Weather fax, Emergency distress radio beacons (EPIRBS), Search and rescue transponders (SARTS) and Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems (GMDSS).
Marine Instrumentation - Marine instrumentation products are sold primarily to the recreational boating market. The products are well established in the marketplace with up-to-date instruments for each type of pleasure craft: small boats and yachts; sail and power; inshore and offshore. The Datamarine product line currently consists of 28 products sold under the DART, LINK, Corinthian and ChartLINK names, with suggested list prices between $400 and $6,000. The Datamarine products include depth sounders, knotmeters and water temperature instruments, wind speed and direction instruments, integrated instruments, and electronic chart plotters.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Datamarine International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Datamarine International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Datamarine International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Datamarine International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Datamarine International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATAMARINE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Datamarine International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Datamarine International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Datamarine International Inc. Major Shareholders
Datamarine International Inc. History
Datamarine International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Datamarine International Inc. Offices and Representations
Datamarine International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Datamarine International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Datamarine International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Datamarine International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Datamarine International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Datamarine International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Datamarine International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Datamarine International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Datamarine International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Datamarine International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Datamarine International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Datamarine International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?