- The report contains detailed information about Dane-Elec Memory SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dane-Elec Memory SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dane-Elec Memory SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dane-Elec Memory SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dane-Elec Memory SA business.
About Dane-Elec Memory SA
Dane-Elec Memory SA engages in the manufacture and distribution of memory modules and boards for computing, telecommunications and digital appliances. Dane-Elec Memory designs, assembles and distributes 80% of its products through its own distribution network in Germany, Belgium, England, Holland, France, Denmark and the U.S.A. The Dane-Elec marketing subsidiaries are established in France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Dane-Elec offers a range of SDRAM, DDR and RDRAM modules. The products are compatible with the brands of PC, printers and laptops.
PC266-333 Unbuffered/Registered DDR Modules
The DIMM unbuffered or registered PC266/333 DDR modules, manufactured by DANE-ELEC MEMORY, are made up with 8 to 18 dies. The capacity of those dies are 128, 256 and 512 Mb depending upon the module organization. The power supply is 2,5V. The dies are built into a 66 pin TSOP2 packaging. The module is equipped with an EEPROM memory that contains the module characteristics (organization dynamic parameters).
PC100-PC133 SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM Modules
The Dane-Elec PC100/PC133 SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM are high speed 3.3-volt Synchronous DRAM Modules composed sixteen 8Mx8 bit Synchronous DRAMs in 54-pin TSOPII and 8-pin TSSOP 2K bit EEPROM on a 168-pin glass-epoxy printed circuit board. Two 0.22uF decoupling capacitors per each SDRAM are mounted on the module.
PC100-133 SDRAM SODIMM Modules
The DANE-ELEC PC100/PC133 SDRAM SODIMM are high speed 3.3-volt Synchronous DRAM Modules composed eight x8 bits from 64Mbits up to 512Mbits Synchronous DRAMs in 54-pin TSOPII and 8-pin TSSOP 2K bit EEPROM on a 144-pin glass-epoxy printed circuit board. Two 0.22uF-decoupling capacitors per each SDRAM are mounted on the module. DRAM memory other products are PC66 SDRAM SODIMM Modules, PC66 SDRAM Unbuffered DIMM Modules.
The new Xs type I memory cards with 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and 1GB capacity (standard thickness compatible with digital cameras using CompactFlash cards) equipped with NAND technology are now available. These cards are fast enough to allow all professional and amateur photographers to take instant shots since the cards can write data at 22X. In the same way, these cards will enable written date to be read at a transfer rate of 44X. Other speeds will become available as Flash technology evolves.
Dane-Elecs CompactFlash card is a non-volatile memory extension. This card is generally designed for digital cameras, palmtops and personal digital assistant, cellular phones, audio and voice recorders, MP3 player, notebooks via a PCMCIA adapter and other digital applications.
Multi Media Card
Dane-Elec MultiMedia memory card is used in virtually all portables, such as audio recorders, walkmans MP3, mobile phones (WAP), electronic books, organisers, voice recorders and other digital applications. From 16 to 128MB, the Dane-Elec Multi Media Card memory card will help the customer to quickly transfer the data simply and without deterioration of the customer information in time.
The Memory Stick Flash memory card is a high flexible storage medium. It offers a high level of compatibility with the market appliancies. The available capacities are 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256MB. Featuring a small size (21, 4x50x2, 8mm), weighing 4 grams, the Memory Stick allows the recording, listening and transferring of all kind of data, at every moment and everywhere in the world. The data transfer rate is done at the following speed: maximum of 1,5MB/second.
The extremely small (the third of a credit card) Dane-Elec SmartMedia TM memory cards are used in all portables, such as voice recorders, walkman MP3 and other digital devices. Of a storage capacity in perpetual evolution (to date of 16 to 128MB), Dane-Elec SmartMedia memory cards will help to quickly transfer the data simply and without deterioration of the customer information in time.
The physical characteristics of these cards are their weight, 0.07 ounces, their size, one sixth of a credit card (32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dane-Elec Memory SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dane-Elec Memory SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dane-Elec Memory SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dane-Elec Memory SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dane-Elec Memory SA Industry Position Analysis
6. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DANE-ELEC MEMORY SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dane-Elec Memory SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dane-Elec Memory SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dane-Elec Memory SA Major Shareholders
Dane-Elec Memory SA History
Dane-Elec Memory SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dane-Elec Memory SA Offices and Representations
Dane-Elec Memory SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dane-Elec Memory SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dane-Elec Memory SA Capital Market Snapshot
Dane-Elec Memory SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dane-Elec Memory SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dane-Elec Memory SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dane-Elec Memory SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dane-Elec Memory SA 1-year Stock Charts
Dane-Elec Memory SA 5-year Stock Charts
Dane-Elec Memory SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dane-Elec Memory SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dane-Elec Memory SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?