- The report contains detailed information about Daktronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daktronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daktronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daktronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daktronics Inc. business.
About Daktronics Inc.
Daktronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic scoreboards, electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging solutions, software, and services for sporting, commercial and transportation applications worldwide.
The company offers a line of products, from small indoor and outdoor scoreboards and electronic displays to multi-million dollar video display systems, as well as related control, timing, sound and hoist systems, and related professional services, such as event support, content creation, product maintenance, marketing assistance, training on hardware and software, and display rentals. The company designs, markets, manufactures, installs, and services integrated systems that display real-time data, graphics, animation, and video.
Product Families and Technologies
The companys products comprise the following primary product families: scoring and timing products for sports, primarily light emitting diode (LED) scoreboards, related controllers and software; audio systems, primarily for sports venues; and related control systems; automated rigging and hoist products and related control systems; Video display systems, including a line of LED technologies in various pixel pitches and display configurations, and associated control systems; message displays, promoted under the Galaxy and Galaxy Pro names, and associated control systems; digital billboard displays, promoted under the Valo product name, and associated control systems; digit and price displays and associated control systems; and transportation products, primarily the Vanguard line of dynamic message signs.
Scoring and Timing Products: The companys line of scoring and timing products includes indoor and outdoor scoreboards for different sports, digit displays, scoring, and timing controllers, statistics software, and other related products. Indoor systems range in complexity from two-digit shot clocks and small scoreboards to center-hung scoreboards incorporating video displays, message centers, advertising panels, and hoist systems. Outdoor scoreboards range in complexity from two-digit game timers and small scoreboards to larger systems incorporating scoring, timing, video, message centers, and advertising panels.
The company offers various internally developed controllers complementing its scoreboards and displays. These controllers communicate with scoreboards through radio frequencies, fiber optic connections or other means. The company also offers timing systems for sports events, primarily aquatics and track competitions. A primary component of these systems is it OmniSport 2000 timing console. Other timing system components include swimming touchpads, race start systems, and relay take off platforms. As a key component of an integrated system, the company markets sports statistics and results software under the DakStats trademark. The software allows entry and display of sports statistics and other information.
Audio Systems: The audio system offerings include standard and custom options. Standard audio systems are designed to meet the needs of various outdoor sports venues based on the size and configuration of the facility. Each of the standard outdoor systems includes control systems that feature digital signal processing for improved sound quality reproduction. Custom indoor and outdoor systems are also offered for larger venues and venues with seating configurations. The companys sound systems are often integrated into an overall venue solution that includes scoring, timing, message display and/or video capability.
Automated Rigging and Hoist Products: The automated rigging and hoist product family includes its Vortek automated hoists which complement its arena center-hung scoreboard/display systems for small and large sporting facilities. The hoist is a part of an integrated solution for indoor venues that have center-hung, suspended displays. Additionally, the company provides automated rigging for theatre applications, primarily in high schools and similar venues. The theatre rigging control system includes intuitive touch screens and menus to control the integrated
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAKTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAKTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAKTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAKTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAKTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daktronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daktronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daktronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daktronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daktronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAKTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAKTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAKTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAKTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAKTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAKTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daktronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daktronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daktronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Daktronics Inc. History
Daktronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daktronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Daktronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daktronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daktronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Daktronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Daktronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daktronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daktronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daktronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Daktronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Daktronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daktronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daktronics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?