- The report contains detailed information about Creative Vistas Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Creative Vistas Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Creative Vistas Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Creative Vistas Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Creative Vistas Inc. business.
About Creative Vistas Inc.
Creative Vistas, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides security-related technologies and systems. The company also provides the deployment of broadband services to the commercial and residential market.
The company operates through its subsidiaries AC Technical Systems Ltd. (AC Technical Systems) and Iview Digital Video Solutions Inc. (Iview DVSI) to provide integrated electronic security-related technologies and systems. Iview DVSI is responsible for providing video surveillance products and technologies to the market. Through AC Technical Systems the company provides integrated security solutions to its commercial customer base. It provides broadband deployment and provisioning services to residential and commercial markets.
The companys segments include Security and Surveillance Products and Services; and Broadband Deployment and Provisioning Services.
Security and Surveillance Products and Services
This segment focuses on the electronic security segment of the security industry. The company operates through its Iview DVSI subsidiary to build out Digital Video Management Systems (DVMS) to provide PC based video management systems to the surveillance market. Iview is a product company and sells to distributors and integrators in North America.
The company provides various services, including consulting, audit, review and planning; engineering and design; customization, software development and interfacing; system integration, installation and project management; system training, technical support and maintenance; and ongoing maintenance, preventative maintenance and service and upgrades.
Consulting, audit, review and planning: The company identifies the clients objectives and security system requirements. This audit of the existing system evaluates inventory counts and the existing infrastructure. Then the company provides an audit report to outline deficiencies and vulnerabilities. It provides a Return on Investment (ROI) model where applicable. It also provides a preliminary project implementation plan that contains a graphical model of the clients premises with exact outlines of equipment locations. Its planning process helps the customer to budget for its needs on a long-term basis.
Engineering and design: The engineering and design process involve preparation of project specifications and working drawings by a team of its design engineers. These drawings lay out the entire property and provide a map of security equipment and the methodologies used to integrate the system. The specification and drawings also outline any needs for custom software or hardware design services, systems designers and computer-aided design system operators. These specifications and drawings detail areas of high sensitivity, the layout of the main control room, and the placement of cameras, card readers, monitors, switches, and other equipment. Once its system design has been completed, it provides a list of components and recommendations.
Customization, software development, interfaces: The company provides an interface to bring multiple technologies together.
System integration, installation, project management: The company provides schedule of integration; list of components and labor assignments; officially assign the project to one of its project managers; production department starts procurement schedules; construction draw date schedules; progress billings and schedule site visits for quality control; tests of final terminations and technology components in-house to avoid product failure on site; hardware/software and network integration; validation and testing; and final sign off and pass over to service department.
System training, technical support, maintenance: The company trains the customer on how to use the system and also provides them manuals from manufacturers, as well as training guides put together by the company.
Ongoing maintenance, preventative maintenance and service, upgrades: This is the final stage of its process and it is an ongoing stage. The company provides various types of maintenance contracts, which are depending on the level of response required by the customer. It also provides a service plan suitable to the customer.
The company provides its products and services to customers in four markets government, healthcare, education, and retail. It also provides its products and services to various other sectors, including corporate facilities, mining, entertainment and the automobile industry through direct sales to end-users and through subcontracting agreements.
The companys main competitors include Siemens, ADT, Simplex, Intercon, and Diebold.
Broadband deployment and provisioning services
This segment provides and deploys broadband services. It provides broadband technologies to both residential and commercial markets. Its service offering network deployment, IT integration, and support services enable the cable television and telecommunications industries to deliver a broadband experience to their customers. Services provisioned include new installations, reconnections, disconnections, service upgrades and downgrades, inbound technical call center sales and trouble resolution for cable Internet subscribers, and network servicing for broadband video, data, and voice services for residential, business, and commercial marketplaces.
Key Client Relationships
The company has four main customer relationships, including Rogers Cable Inc., Time Warner Entertainment, Cox Communications, and Cogeco Cable.
Creative Vistas, Inc. was incorporated in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Creative Vistas Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Creative Vistas Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Creative Vistas Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Creative Vistas Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Creative Vistas Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CREATIVE VISTAS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Creative Vistas Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Creative Vistas Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Creative Vistas Inc. Major Shareholders
Creative Vistas Inc. History
Creative Vistas Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Creative Vistas Inc. Offices and Representations
Creative Vistas Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Creative Vistas Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Creative Vistas Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Creative Vistas Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Creative Vistas Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Creative Vistas Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Creative Vistas Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Creative Vistas Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Creative Vistas Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Creative Vistas Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Creative Vistas Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Creative Vistas Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?