- The report contains detailed information about Creative Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Creative Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Creative Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Creative Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Creative Technology Ltd. business.
About Creative Technology Ltd.
Creative Technology, Ltd. provides digital entertainment products and products for PCs. Its products include digital media players and other products used in various solutions for entertainment, education, music, Internet applications and services and productivity tools markets. The company markets its products to consumers and system integrators, with worldwide distribution through traditional marketing channels, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the Internet.
Personal Digital Entertainment Products
Portable Digital Entertainment Players: The company offers various portable digital audio and video players. Its digital audio players include the ZEN and MuVo line of products, such as the Creative ZEN X-Fi, Creative ZEN Mozaic, and Creative MuVo T200. The Creative ZEN Mozaic sports a mosaic keypad, a 1.8 inch LCD screen, and a built-in speaker. The Creative MuVo T200 comes with a built-in USB connector for easy file transfers and a screen for content navigation and date and time display.
Video Conferencing: The inPerson is designed to ensure a connection via Wi-Fi or LAN connection. It is equipped with a built-in speaker, dual microphones with integrated acoustic echo cancellation technology for crystal clear voice quality.
Web Cameras: The company offers a line of desktop and notebook Webcams. The Creative Live! Cam Optia AF does not require installation of drivers and offers auto focus technology and a true 2.0 megapixel CMOS sensor. The ultra portable Live! Cam Notebook Ultra has an ultra wide-angle precision lens and offers full motion 30fps digital video streams.
Pocket Video Cams: The Creative Vado is a pocket video cam that has a 2 inches LCD screen, a video resolution of up to 640 x 480 pixels, and allows uploading and sharing of videos.
The company's sound card, the Sound Blaster X-Fi series of sound cards, includes the PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series sound card. The PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series sound card is the company's sound card and features digital-to-analog converters, a selection of connectivity for audio creation, 24-bit Crystalizer, X-Fi CMSS-3D, and X-Fi CMSS-3D Headphone Expander technologies. The 24-bit Crystalizer technology improves music to 24-bit quality, enabling MP3s, CDs, games and other sources to sound better. The Creative X-Fi Go! is a USB-powered external audio device that offers X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technology.
Speakers: The company offers a range of satellite and subwoofer speaker and docking systems for the PC and portable media players. PC models include the Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II and Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II two-piece speaker systems, and the Creative GigaWorks T3 speaker system, a 2.1 speaker system. Portable speaker systems include the TravelSound ZEN X-Fi and TravelSound ZEN Mosaic for use with the Creative ZEN X-Fi and Creative ZEN Mozaic digital media players respectively.
Headphones and Headsets: The company offers a range of headphones and headsets, including noise-canceling headphones and wireless headphones and headsets for music, home entertainment, gaming and professional or studio purposes. The Aurvana Live! offers driver technology with pro-quality acoustic tuning, and the Aurvana X-Fi are the worlds first noise-canceling headphones to feature X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity audio technologies.
Sales and Marketing
The company distributes its products in North America predominantly through Creative Labs, its wholly-owned subsidiary in the United States. The distribution of products in Europe is carried out principally through Creative Labs Ireland, a wholly-owned European subsidiary located in Dublin, Ireland. The company also utilizes wholly owned sales and marketing agencies in certain European countries, including: the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Italy and Poland. In Asia, the company distributes its products through its headquarters in Singapore and its sales offices and subsidiaries in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates.
The company has teamed up with THX to bring the audio experience of the big screen onto PCs and notebooks. The two companies intend to co-develop a range of audio solutions targeted at PC manufacturers.
The company's competitors include: for portable audio and video player products: Apple Computer, Archos Technology, Epson, i-River, Logitech, Memorex, Microsoft, Panasonic, Philips, RCA, Thompson, Samsung, SanDisk, Sony, and Toshiba; for audio products, including sound blaster boards and chipsets: Analog Devices, ASUS, Diamond, Intel, M-Audio, RAZER, SigmaTel, Terratec, VIA Technologies, C-Media, Realtek, and Toshiba; in the speaker market: Altec Lansing, Bose, Cyber Acoustics, Edifier, Harmon Multimedia/JBL, iHome, Klipsch, Logitech/Labtec, Philips, and SONY; in the Webcam market: Logitech, Microsoft, and Philips; in the headphone market: Apple, Bose, Etymotic, Logitech, Ultimatge Ears, Panasonic, Plantronics, Sennheiser, Sony, and Shure Toshiba; and in the video conferencing market: Polycom, Tandberg, Lifesize, Cisco, and Internet video enabled VOIP solutions from Skype, Microsoft, AOL, and Yahoo.
Creative Technology, Ltd. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Creative Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Creative Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Creative Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Creative Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Creative Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Creative Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Creative Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Creative Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
Creative Technology Ltd. History
Creative Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Creative Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
Creative Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Creative Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Creative Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Creative Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Creative Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Creative Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Creative Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Creative Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Creative Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Creative Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Creative Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Creative Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?