- The report contains detailed information about CRC Crystal Research Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CRC Crystal Research Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CRC Crystal Research Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CRC Crystal Research Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CRC Crystal Research Corp. business.
About CRC Crystal Research Corp.
CRC Crystal Research Corporation, a development stage company, focuses on the development of technologies and products for the homeland security and energy exploration applications.
The company holds a license to use and employ certain intellectual property rights owned by Single Crystal Technologies, Inc. (SCT) to manufacture, use, and sell scintillation crystals, well logging assemblies, scintillation crystal plate assemblies, and gamma camera plate assemblies.
The companys customers in the energy exploration include original equipment manufacturers. The nuclear research customers include the national and international laboratories. The companys customers in the homeland security detector segment include the U.S. government and various corporations, such as Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and GE, as well as equipment manufacturers. The petroleum exploration segments customers include Halliburton (with Dresser Industries), Schlumberger, and Baker Hughes Inteq (including the acquisition of Western Atlas), as well as Tensor (part of Honeywell) and Computalog.
The company identifies competition from St. Gobain of France, Russian Imports, and Horiba Instruments.
CRC Crystal Research Corporation was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CRC Crystal Research Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CRC Crystal Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CRC Crystal Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CRC Crystal Research Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CRC Crystal Research Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRC CRYSTAL RESEARCH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Major Shareholders
CRC Crystal Research Corp. History
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Offices and Representations
CRC Crystal Research Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CRC Crystal Research Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CRC Crystal Research Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CRC Crystal Research Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CRC Crystal Research Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CRC Crystal Research Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?