- The report contains detailed information about Conolog Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conolog Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conolog Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conolog Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conolog Corp. business.
About Conolog Corp.
Conolog Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of electronic and electromagnetic components and sub-assemblies for use in telephone, radio, and microwave transmission and reception, and other communication areas that are used in both military and commercial applications. The companys products are used for transceiving various quantities, data, and protective relaying functions in industrial, utility, and other markets.
The company engages in the design and manufacture of transducers, which are electro-magnetic devices, which convert electrical energy into mechanical and other forms of physical energy, or conversely convert mechanical and other forms of physical energy into electrical energy; digital signal processing (DSP) systems and electromagnetic wave filters for differentiation among discreet audio and radio frequencies; audio transmitters and modulators, for the transmission over telephone lines, microwave circuits, or satellite, of electrical signals obtained from transducers, data generated in electronic code form or by computers or other similar equipment; and audio receivers and demodulators, which are small systems which receive and decode the signals from the audio transmitters and convert them into digital codes for input into computers, teletypes or other similar equipment or convert such signals into mechanical or other form of energy, such as opening or closing valves or starting or stopping a motor.
The company also designs and manufactures magnetic networks which are devices that permit the matching or coupling of different types of communication equipment together or identical or similar equipment together or onto telephone or other transmission lines so as not to cause interference; analog transmitters and receivers, which permit the coding/transmission and receiving/decoding of a constantly variable data, such as the water level in a tank, pressure in a pipe or temperature, by actually displaying the exact information at the receiving end in digital form for storing in a computer or other devices, or by physically displaying the information in a visual fashion, such as a numerical readout or meter; and multiplexer supervisory controls, which enable callers with supervisory data to transmit on phone lines.
The companys products are used in radio and other transmissions; telephones and telephone exchanges; air and traffic control; automatic transmission of data for utilities; electric utilities; tele-printing of transmitted data, such as news and stock market information; and for use by electric utilities in monitoring power transmission lines for faults and/or failures.
The company markets and sells its products to three basic types of customers: military sales, such as direct contract sales to military, as subcontractor to systems producers, and foreign governments; commercial sales (Under the trade name INIVEN (a Division of Conolog)), such as direct sales to end-users, sales to system assemblers, and sales to contractors/installers; and commercial sales - as manufacturing subcontractor to systems producers.
Military sales are primarily the companys electromagnetic wave filters used in military radios, vehicles (cars, trucks or tanks), portable (backpack), special signaling equipment, and exchanges (as in field command posts), ship to ship teletype signaling filters used in deployment of ships (UCC-1 and UCC-4 systems), as well as various other signaling applications where accurate electromagnetic frequency control is required.
Commercial Iniven Sales and Products
INIVEN equipment is designed around four core product groups: PTR and PDR teleprotection series (protective tone relaying communications terminal), which includes the PTR-1500 and PDR-2000; audio tone & telemetry equipment (audio tone control, telemetering and data transmission systems), which includes series 98, 68, 40, and GEN-1; multiplex supervisory control system; and communication link multihead fiber optic couplers and industrial grade 1200 baud modems.
PTR and PDR Teleprotection Series
This product is designed for use by elec
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONOLOG CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONOLOG CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONOLOG CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONOLOG CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONOLOG CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conolog Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conolog Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conolog Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conolog Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conolog Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONOLOG CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONOLOG CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONOLOG CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONOLOG CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONOLOG CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONOLOG CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conolog Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conolog Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conolog Corp. Major Shareholders
Conolog Corp. History
Conolog Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conolog Corp. Offices and Representations
Conolog Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conolog Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conolog Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Conolog Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Conolog Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conolog Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conolog Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conolog Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Conolog Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Conolog Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conolog Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conolog Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?