- The report contains detailed information about Concurrent Computer Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Concurrent Computer Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Concurrent Computer Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Concurrent Computer Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Concurrent Computer Corporation business.
About Concurrent Computer Corporation
Concurrent Computer Corporation provides software, hardware, and services for the video solutions market and real-time market. The companys systems and software support applications in the military, aerospace, financial, and automotive markets.
Products and Services
The companys products fall into two principal groups, video solutions and real-time systems. In addition, the company provides technical support for its products to its customers.
Video Solutions Products
The companys video solutions are typically located within a broadband operators network with a small software module residing on the subscribers device. Its media data and advertising products integrate with video delivery systems provided by it or its competitors and capture information from the video solutions, and organize and report that information to the broadband provider.
MediaHawk Video Platform: The companys MediaHawk 4500 video solutions combine COTS hardware sourced from original equipment manufacturers with its own software. Its video solutions allow broadband companies to automate the movement of content from one storage location to another based upon demand and other network requirements. The companys video platform includes the following software components:
Gatling Resilient Streaming: The companys Gatling Resilient Streaming software enables streaming delivery of content to consumer devices and ensures that there is no interruption in a subscribers active session as a result of a component or network link failure. The MediaHawk solution automatically detects failures and reroutes the data to an alternate server in real-time.
Resource Manager: The companys resource manager is a software component that establishes the network connection that allows video to be streamed to the home.
MH BOSS: The companys MediaHawk Back Office Software Suite (MH BOSS) is its back office business management system composed of a relational database supporting subscriber and provider data management. The supported applications include customer access management, content distribution management, order management, royalty management, billing interfaces, and marketing analysis.
Real Time Media: The companys Real Time Media software enables its customers to capture broadcast television programming at the time of broadcast and simultaneously digitally encode, store and propagate the captured programs for future viewing by subscribers.
Client: The companys client is a software module with very small memory and processor requirements that resides on each subscriber device, empowering the subscriber to browse and select content with interactive control.
Web Client: The company has developed an HTML-based video-on-demand (VOD) navigation system which uses COTS Web-development technologies and standards. This application allows broadband operators to use standard Web-authoring tools to create and brand their own video navigation pages.
The companys video solutions are compatible with a range of equipment and software employed by broadband companies to deliver digital television service, including digital set-top boxes from Cisco Systems Inc., Motorola, Pioneer, Sony, Pace Micro, Samsung, Humax, and Matsushita; and transport topologies, such as IP, DSL, Gigabit Ethernet, DVB-ASI, ATM, and 64 and 256 QAM IF or RF.
Media Data and Advertising Solutions: The companys Media Data and Advertising Solutions business is based upon the four core segments, including media data management, video operational reporting, interactivity, and advanced advertising. The companys solutions portfolio consists of:
Data Suite: Data Suite is its data collection solution that is deployed at major U.S. cable operators, managing the data of approximately 38 million subscribers. It consists of two components:
DataSuite Infrastructure Solutions: This software includes its VOD Data Collection Engine that supports approximately 110 vendor interfaces and connectors; and the Central Data Warehouse System, which is used to aggregate, correlate, and organize the data structures, then implement various methodologies to integrate with multiple vendors,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Concurrent Computer Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Concurrent Computer Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Concurrent Computer Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Concurrent Computer Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Concurrent Computer Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONCURRENT COMPUTER CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Concurrent Computer Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Concurrent Computer Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Concurrent Computer Corporation Major Shareholders
Concurrent Computer Corporation History
Concurrent Computer Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Concurrent Computer Corporation Offices and Representations
Concurrent Computer Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Concurrent Computer Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Concurrent Computer Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Concurrent Computer Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Concurrent Computer Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Concurrent Computer Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Concurrent Computer Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Concurrent Computer Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Concurrent Computer Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Concurrent Computer Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Concurrent Computer Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Concurrent Computer Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?