- The report contains detailed information about Communications Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Communications Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Communications Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Communications Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Communications Systems Inc. business.
About Communications Systems Inc.
Communications Systems, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of modular connecting and wiring devices for voice and data communications, digital subscriber line filters, and structured wiring systems. The company manufactures and sale of media and rate conversion products for telecommunications networks. It also provides IT solutions, including network design, computer infrastructure installations, IT service management, change management, network security, and network operation services.
The company operates through four business units: Suttle, Transition Networks, JDL Technologies, and Austin Taylor.
Suttle manufactures and markets connectors and wiring devices for voice, data, and video communications under the Suttle brand name in the United States and internationally. Suttle also manufactures and markets a line of residential structured wiring products under the SOHO (Small Office Home Office) Access brand name. Suttle also markets a line of DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) filters for the telecommunications market.
Products: Suttles products are used in on-premise connection of voice, data, and video devices. The core product line consists primarily of modular connecting devices includes various types of jacks, connecting blocks and assemblies, adapters, cords and related equipment, which offered in various colors, styles, and wiring configurations, which are used in voice applications.
Suttle produces a product line of residential structured wiring equipment used for customer premise applications for voice, data, video, and entertainment distribution. This line of products consists of structured wiring enclosures which are recessed or surface mounted in a residence or small business, and a series of plug-and-play modules which snap into the enclosures to complete the system. The modules selected determine the application of service and the number of ports or connections scaled up by adding more modules. These products are marketed under the SOHO Access line of products.
Suttle also sells DSL filters for home and business applications that are procured from offshore sources. These filters permit the user to receive both analog and digital signals simultaneously and allow a single telephone line to support uninterrupted voice, fax and Internet capabilities.
Markets: Suttle markets DSL filtering devices to telephone companies for use with their DSL home install kits. The products include both inline filters for deployment in the home and DSL splitters which are typically mounted outside the home near the telephone demarcation point. Service providers, such as the telephone and cable companies have extended their traditional services include communications and entertainment offerings which require premise cabling. Suttle markets its products to service providers, residential builders, and low voltage installers through distributors, and through the Companys sales staff.
Customers: Suttles customers include the communication companies, including both telephone and cable service provider companies. The Companys telephone companys customers include Verizon, ATT (formerly Bell South and SBC Communications), and Qwest. The Companys cable companys customers include Comcast, Time Warner, Cox Communications, and Charter. Other customers include smaller telephone companies, electrical/low voltage contractors, home builders, original equipment manufacturers, and retailers.
Suppliers: Suttles corrosion-resistant products utilize a moisture-resistant gel-filled fig available from Tyco Electronics.
Transition designs, assembles, and markets media converters, transceivers, network interface cards, Ethernet switches, Small Form factor Pluggable modules (SFP) and other connectivity products under the Transition Networks, and MILAN brand names. Transition sells its product through distributors, resellers, integrators, and OEMs. These media converter and Ethernet Switch products permit voice and data networks to move information between copper-wired equipment and fiber-optic cable.
Products: Transition Networks designs, assembles and sells media converte
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Communications Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Communications Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Communications Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Communications Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Communications Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Communications Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Communications Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Communications Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Communications Systems Inc. History
Communications Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Communications Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Communications Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Communications Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Communications Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Communications Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Communications Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Communications Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Communications Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Communications Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Communications Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Communications Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Communications Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Communications Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?