- The report contains detailed information about CommScope, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CommScope, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CommScope, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CommScope, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CommScope, Inc. business.
About CommScope, Inc.
CommScope, Inc. provides infrastructure solutions for communication networks worldwide. Through its Andrew Solutions brand, the company offers radio frequency subsystem solutions for wireless networks. Through its SYSTIMAX and Uniprise brands, the company also offers network infrastructure solutions, delivering a physical layer solution, including cables and connectivity, enclosures, intelligent software, in-building wireless, and network design services, for business enterprise applications and data centers. The company also manufactures coaxial cable for broadband cable television networks internationally. It provides environmentally secure cabinets for digital subscriber line (DSL), fiber-to-the-node (FTTN), and wireless applications in North America.
The company operates through four segments, including Antenna, Cable and Cabinet Group (ACCG); Enterprise; Broadband; and Wireless Network Solutions (WNS).
This segment provides a one-stop source for managing the entire lifecycle of a wireless network, including infrastructure solutions for traditional wireless networks, third and fourth generation wireless technologies, voice, data and video services, and specialized applications for microwave communications systems.
The ACCG segment includes product offerings of primarily passive transmission devices for the wireless infrastructure market, including base station and microwave antennas and coaxial cable and connectors, as well as secure environmental enclosures for electronic devices and equipment used by wireline and wireless providers.
Base station antennas are the first critical component of wireless infrastructure. This equipment captures wireless signals from users handsets, delivers the radio frequency (RF) signal from the base station radio back to the handset and sends signals to operators base stations. The base station antenna transmits and receives this wireless signal with a series of wideband passive radiating elements that are designed to maximize efficiency in the frequency bands available to wireless operators. The company offers a product line of base station antennas ranging in size from approximately two feet long to large, tower-mounted antennas in excess of twenty feet long.
Cable products include coaxial cables, fiber optic cables, twisted pair cables, connectors, cable assemblies, and accessories. Coaxial cable is principally used to carry RF signals. Fiber optic cables and twisted pair cables are used for various wireless applications, including Third and Fourth Generation Wireless, Personal Communications Systems, Long Term Evolution (LTE), Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), WiMax, Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM), Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS), Cellular, Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service, Local Multipoint Distribution Systems, land mobile radio, paging, automotive, and in-building wireless applications.
The company sells its semi-flexible coaxial cables and elliptical waveguide cable products under the HELIAX trademark, which is available in both copper and aluminum. In addition to cable, the company provides cable connectors, accessories and assemblies which are also marketed under the HELIAX brand. Coaxial cable connectors attach to cable and facilitate transmission line attachment to antenna and radio equipment. The company provides multiple connector families, including OnePiece and Positive Stop connectors.
The company's cabinet solutions product line connects and protects electronic communications equipment for wireline and wireless service providers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company engages in developing and providing environmentally secure and climate controlled cabinets to integrate complex equipment for DSL and FTTN deployments by telecommunication service providers in North America. During 2009, the company began shipping its line of radio battery auxiliary (RBA) cabinets, as well as an environmentally-friendly fuel cell solution that provides back-up power for cell sites. These products are targeted to global service providers and OEMs.
This segment provi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMSCOPE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMSCOPE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMSCOPE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMSCOPE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMSCOPE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CommScope, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CommScope, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CommScope, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CommScope, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CommScope, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMSCOPE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMSCOPE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMSCOPE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMSCOPE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMSCOPE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMSCOPE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CommScope, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CommScope, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CommScope, Inc. Major Shareholders
CommScope, Inc. History
CommScope, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CommScope, Inc. Offices and Representations
CommScope, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CommScope, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CommScope, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CommScope, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
CommScope, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CommScope, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CommScope, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CommScope, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CommScope, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CommScope, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CommScope, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CommScope, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?