- The report contains detailed information about Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. business.
About Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd.
Columbus Geographic Systems (GIS) Ltd. provides Geographic Information System (GIS) and navigation software applications for the civilian arena in Israel. The companys GIS software applications are tools that allow to access, transfer, transform, overlay, process, and display geographic information.
Ranger is a Pocket PC and Personal Navigation Device navigation system utilizing raster-based maps to meet the fast-growing market for off-road and outdoor enthusiasts. It includes full 1:250,000 and 1:50,000 scale maps, as well as orthophotos3. Ranger provides precise GPS positioning and other critical information, such as speed and altitude, and can be used to plan routes, share routes with other users, or download routes from Websites. The software provides detailed mapping and navigation information anywhere in the world on locations for drivers, walkers, bikers, tourists, and other outdoor activity enthusiasts. Ranger works on all major operating systems, including Win Mobile 2003/2005, WinCE 4.2, and WinCE 5.
SmartViewPro, the companys GIS product, is a geographical data management software. SmartViewPro includes a GPS interface with data transfer to and from the software, enabling navigation, orientation on maps, and preparation of aerial photographs to remove distortions from the image photographs. SmartViewPro is compatible with a PC or tablet PC and easily interfaces with common software applications, such as MS Word and Excel.
In addition to SmartViewPro, the company offers a range of industry-specific applications, including: SmartView Security: This product meets the complex needs of homeland security and emergency services to visualize critical areas and resources to analyze, plan, respond, and manage incidents. SmartView Security provides a solution for area security for towns and settlements, and for sensitive installations, such as power stations, airports, and sea ports, as well as for emergency and rescue services.
The software provides three key functions: displays in a clear and visual way the precise geographical positioning of relevant facilities, and resources. These can be buildings, facilities, and hazardous materials, such as fuel storage tanks, chemical plants, or other sensitive materials, as well as resources can be command and control centers, perimeter fences, gates, and guard towers; Location-based display of prior events, such as security breaches, or criminal activities, such as car thefts and break-ins.
SmartView Info-Structure enables the monitoring and controlling of many types of utility infrastructure, such as water and sewage pipes, gas pipes, and power and communication lines. In addition to precise position, the software displays a range of critical information, including date and depth buried, and diameter and capacity of pipes.
In the event of a utility failure, such as a fallen power line, the system provides vital information on the location of the damaged area and other important data.
SmartView Agriculture provides farmers with a tool to map an array of agricultural factors, such as crop type, seed cycle, pest control, and natural hazards. In addition to mapping, this software provides database functions for tracking critical information, such as when crops were planted and fertilizer schedule.
This solution enables farmers to increase production, reduce input costs, and manage their land more efficiently. SmartView Agriculture also facilitates information-sharing between farmers and provides navigation inputs for agricultural vehicles.
SmartView Ownership is a GIS software tool designed to monitor land ownership registration, parcel mapping, and property valuations. It also includes database functions for tracking historical data relating to prior land ownership and other property-related information.
Aerial Navigation Systems
The company has developed a new application, AirView, designed for in-flight use by a range of aircraft types. AirView is an aerial GIS application for military and civilian aircraft operating in complex or threatening environments. This advanced system provides the airborne operator with 3D graphical terrain data and flight mission information using the GPS technologies. Maps display a range of information, including flight plan, hills and mountains, power lines, no-fly zones, and potential threats, aerial photos, logistic information, and emergency procedures. AirView works on any computer, and does not require expensive, dedicated, airborne equipment. The system fits into the aircrafts infrastructure, without the need to make physical changes, and can be transferred between different aircraft types.
Using AirView, the aircrew can receive their flight path, navigate, and independently add maps from other sources during flight, quickly select the information needed, and receive real-time warning of potential obstacles or threats. The system allows users to clearly and accurately read and interpret GIS layers of tactical information and improves flight safety by enabling the pilot to focus on mission essentials.
Columbus Geographic Systems (GIS) Ltd. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLUMBUS GEOGRAPHICS SYSTEMS (GIS) LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Major Shareholders
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. History
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Offices and Representations
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Columbus Geographics Systems (GIS) Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?