- The report contains detailed information about Circuit Research Labs Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Circuit Research Labs Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Circuit Research Labs Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Circuit Research Labs Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Circuit Research Labs Inc. business.
About Circuit Research Labs Inc.
Circuit Research Labs, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture and marketing of electronic audio processing, transmission encoding and noise reduction equipment for the worldwide radio, television, cable, Internet and professional audio markets. The companys main product lines control the audio quality and range of radio, television, cable and Internet audio reception and allow radio and television stations to broadcast in mono and stereo. It offers a range of digital and analog audio processing products.
The companys CRL operation manufactures and markets audio processing equipment, primarily using analog technology, under the CRL, Millennium, TVS and Amigo brand names. Its Orban operation also manufactures and markets audio processing equipment, and primarily using digital technology, under the Orban, Optimod, Audicy and Opticodec brand names. The combined product line can be separated into four different series or product families: FM Series, AM Series, TV Series, and other audio post-production workstations.
The FM Series of Products
Optimod-FM 8500: The Optimod-FM 8500 is designed to be Orban's new primary processor. The 8500 features five-band and two-band processing for both analog FM transmission and digital radio, and provides sound, track-to-track and source-to-source. The 8500 provides stereo enhancement, equalization, AGC, multiband compression, low-IM peak limiting, stereo encoding, and composite limiting.
Optimod-FM 8300: The 8300 is a mid-priced digital-FM processor, replacing the Optimod-FM 8200 Signature Series in its product line. The 8300 would run all 8400 low latency presets, allowing presets to be developed on the 8400 and ported to the 8300 via the 8300s included PC Remote software. The 8300 uses a new modular control microprocessor platform, based on a 100 MHz 586-class microprocessor and offering built-in Ethernet networking.
CRL Amigo-FM: The CRL Amigo-FM Audio Processor is an integrated one box processing system for small to mid-size radio stations on a tight budget. It is a single unit with a dual band AGC, a variable pre-emphasis multi-band limiter, and digitally synthesized stereo generator.
Other FM products: Other CRL FM products include the Millennium, a digital audio processor, Modulation Signature, a multi-band limiter, the SG-800A Stereo Generator, and the SCA-300B Subcarrier Generator. In addition, Orban offers the 222A, which is a stereo spatial enhancer.
The AM Series of Products
Optimod-AM 9400: This is the companys primary AM processor, offering independent processing for analog AM (mono or stereo) and digital channels, such as HD AM, netcasts, and Eureka 147.
Optimod-AM 9200: The Optimod-AM 9200 is its digital audio processor for monophonic AM radio stations, which enables the user to improve the sound quality available with in the limitations of the AM channel.
Optimod-HF 9200: The Optimod-HF 9200 is a digital audio processor designed for the demanding requirements of short-wave broadcasting and all-talk AM radio stations that are experiencing nighttime interference problems.
Optimod-AM 9100B2: The Optimod-AM 9100B2 is an audio processor with a six-band limiter and distortion-canceling clipper for stereo AM radio stations.
CRL Amigo-AM: The Amigo AM Audio Processor is a stereo audio processing system, including a dual band AGC, triband limiter, and NRSC (National Radio Systems Committee) output filtering. It is designed for small to mid-size radio stations on a tight budget.
Other AM Products: The companys CRL division offers the Amigo Talk, Amigo HF, AGC-400 Automatic Gain Controller, the SEC-400 Multi-Band Compressor/Equalizer, the PMC-450 Limiter and the AM-4 Monaural Audio Processing System.
Optimod-TV 6300: The Optimod-TV 6300 is the digital audio processor for two-channel (left and right audio channels) digital television transmissions (DTV). It provides two-band and five-band Optimod processing structures and is compatible with all digital television applications, including conventional land-based, cable or satellite distribution of mono, two-channel or Dolby Surround enc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Circuit Research Labs Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Circuit Research Labs Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Circuit Research Labs Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Circuit Research Labs Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Circuit Research Labs Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIRCUIT RESEARCH LABS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Major Shareholders
Circuit Research Labs Inc. History
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Offices and Representations
Circuit Research Labs Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Circuit Research Labs Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Circuit Research Labs Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Circuit Research Labs Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Circuit Research Labs Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Circuit Research Labs Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?