- The report contains detailed information about Chroma Ate, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chroma Ate, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chroma Ate, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chroma Ate, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chroma Ate, Inc. business.
About Chroma Ate, Inc.
Chroma Ate, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, assembly, calibration, manufacture, repair, and sale of software/hardware for computers and peripherals, computerized automatic test systems, electronic test instruments, signal generators, power supplies, and telecom power supplies in Taiwan and internationally. Its power supply testing products comprise alternate current/direct current (DC) power source, DC power supply, DC electronic load, power analyzers, SMPS ATS, telecom power supply ATS, UPS ATS, harmonics ATS, and LCD inverter ATS; and passive component testing products include precision LCR meters, transformer test system, electrolytic capacitance analyzers, milliohm meters, network analyzer, electrical double layer capacitor ATS, and EMI filter test systems. The company also offers electrical safety testing components, which include electrical safety analyzers, hipot testers, ground bond testers, and EST meter/calibrator; LCD/LCM testing instruments comprising LCM testers, LCM ATS, LCM OBS, and signal generator cards; and semiconductor/IC testing instruments, including VLSI test systems, SoC test systems, and LCD driver IC test system. In addition, Chroma Ate provides pre/post reflow automated optical inspection systems; PXI instruments and systems, including PXI chassis, PXI backplane, compact PCI power supply, PXI extension card, PXI programmable DC power supply, PXI function cards, and switches series; and automatic system function tester and pick and place handler. Further, the company offers video and color testing products comprising analog, digital, and HDTV video pattern generators; digital video distributor; color analyzer; and front projector ATS. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan with additional offices Hsinchu and Kaohsiung, Taiwan; California, the United States; the Netherlands; Europe; and Shenzhen, China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHROMA ATE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHROMA ATE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHROMA ATE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHROMA ATE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHROMA ATE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chroma Ate, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chroma Ate, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chroma Ate, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chroma Ate, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chroma Ate, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHROMA ATE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHROMA ATE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHROMA ATE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHROMA ATE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHROMA ATE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHROMA ATE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chroma Ate, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chroma Ate, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chroma Ate, Inc. Major Shareholders
Chroma Ate, Inc. History
Chroma Ate, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chroma Ate, Inc. Offices and Representations
Chroma Ate, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chroma Ate, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chroma Ate, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chroma Ate, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Chroma Ate, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chroma Ate, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chroma Ate, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chroma Ate, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chroma Ate, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chroma Ate, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chroma Ate, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chroma Ate, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?