- The report contains detailed information about China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. business.
About China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd.
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design and development of handsets and sale of finished products to customers in China and internationally.
Products and Services
The company's business comprises following three areas: Sales of Products; Handset Design Services; and Game Business.
Sales of products
The companys products include feature phones, smart phones, wireless modules and data card, other components, such as printed circuit board assemblies, as well as wireless software and applications. The company enters into contracts with electronics manufacturing service (EMS) providers, which are provided with the raw materials it procures for their production of the mobile handsets. The company also provides supervisory and technical support to such EMS providers to ensure product quality in accordance with its customers specifications and to control the use of its intellectual property. Its EMS providers engage in assembly and manufacturing operations and also offer testing services for the assembled printed circuit boards, systems and subsystems.
Mobile Handset Design Services
The company provides following three types of mobile handset design services to its customers:
Mobile Handset Design Services Based on Existing Platforms: The company designs a new model of mobile handset based on its existing design platform.
Successor Model Design Services: The company designs a successor model of an existing customers mobile handset previously designed by it to incorporate additional functions and/or industrial design.
Mobile Handset Design Services Based on New Platforms: The company designs a new model of mobile handset based on a new design platform specified by the customer.
The company's handset design services cover major aspects of the design process, including industrial design, mechanical design, software design, hardware design, sourcing of hardware components and software, testing, quality assurance, assisting its customers in obtaining requisite certifications, setting up pilot production lines, and production support.
The company develops mobile games and online games. Its online games are large-scale massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) games which are free for consumers to sign up and play but charge for the purchase of tools and weapons used in the games. The company launched one MMORPG game in January 2010.
The company also provides mobile game services to manufacturers of branded mobile phones. Under this type of arrangements, the company maintains a mobile phone Web page so the end users of the manufacturers of branded mobile phones can access the Web page and download mobile phone games free of charge during the contract period, usually one year.
The company also provides mobile phone game design services to manufacturers of branded mobile phones. Under this type of arrangements, the company is required to design mobile phone games according to customers specification for a fixed price in a period, usually less than one year.
The company has operations in southeast Asia, India, America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.
The companys customers include Chinese mobile handset brand owners and international mobile handset brand owners.
The companys competitors include original design manufacturers, such as Arima Communications, BenQ Corp., Compal Communications, and Longcheer Holdings Limited.
In May 2010, the company sold 49% equity interest of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Time Spring Limited to Billion Team Asia Limited.
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Limited was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. History
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Techfaith Wireless Communication Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?