- The report contains detailed information about Channell Commercial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Channell Commercial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Channell Commercial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Channell Commercial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Channell Commercial Corp. business.
About Channell Commercial Corp.
Channell Commercial Corp. engages in the design and manufacture of telecommunications equipment supplied to broadband and telephone network providers worldwide. The company's product lines include thermoplastic and metal fabricated enclosures, advanced copper VoIP termination and connectorization products, fiber optic cable management systems for fiber to the premises (FTTP) networks, and heat shrink products.
The companys enclosure products house, protect and provide access to advanced telecommunications hardware, including both radio frequency (RF) electronics and photonics, and transmission media, including coaxial cable, copper wire and optical fibers, used in the delivery of voice, video and data services. The enclosure products are deployed within the access portion of the local signal delivery network, commonly known as the outside plant local loop or last mile that connects the network providers signal origination point or local office with its residential and business customers. The companys connectivity products provide critical network connection points between cables or network transmission devices.
The company also designs, manufactures and markets polyethylene water tanks for rural and residential markets in Australia. Its primary product line of rotational molded tanks is used in the agricultural sector where water shortages require storage of rain and ground water. The company also markets a range of water storage tanks for use in residential and rural-residential markets.
The company markets approximately 60 product families, with various optional product configurations. The primary functions of its products designed for the telecommunications industry are cable routing and management, equipment access, heat dissipation and security. The primary functions of the companys products designed for the water industry are the filtration, storage and distribution of water for both outside and inside rural and suburban residences.
Enclosures: The company manufactures precision-molded, engineered and application-specific thermoplastic and metal fabricated enclosures for the communications industry that are considered state-of-the-industry, having been field tested and received approvals and standardization certifications from broadband/CATV and telephone company operators. Its enclosure products provide technicians access to network equipment for maintenance, upgrades and installation of new services. Buried and underground networks and enclosures are generally preferred by broadband operators for network reliability, lower maintenance, improved security, reduced utility right-of-way conflicts, and aesthetic appeal. The enclosure products, particularly the thermoplastic versions, must provide advanced heat dissipation characteristics increasingly required for the protection of active electronics in many network installations.
The company is a designer and manufacturer of metal fabricated enclosures that house advanced electronics, fiber optic cable and power systems for broadband/CATV and telecommunications networks (branded as Rhino Enclosures). It designs and manufactures a series of termination blocks, brackets and cable management devices for mounting inside its enclosure products.
Copper Connectivity: The company is a designer and manufacturer of copper wire connectivity devices. The companys Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) technology provides advanced tool-less termination systems for copper wires, the predominant medium used in the Last Mile and in-building premises distribution for telephone services worldwide. These proprietary IDC products environmentally seal network termination points with a high level of reliability. The companys Mini-Rocker line of copper connectivity modules, blocks and accessories offer environmentally sealed and Cat-5 data rated IDC tool-less circuit installation and have been accepted as a universal connectivity platform for network applications worldwide, including xDSL and VoIP services.
Water Related Products - Grade Level Boxes: The company is a designer and supplier of grade level boxes used for sub-surface network access. Its line of grade level boxes are designed and configured for water distribution and irrigation applications. Applications include storage of underground cables, irrigation valves, power and water utility distribution equipment. Additionally, a series of these products has also been designed specifically for, and such products are widely deployed in, FTTP networks.
Water Related Products - Water Harvesting: The company offers a range of water harvesting systems, which mainly consists of polyethylene tank and accessory equipment (hoses, piping, diverter valves, filtration systems, and electrical pumps), for the storage of potable and non-potable water. These products typically store rain water collected from the roofs of homes or other buildings or water pumped from underground wells. These products are primarily used by residential homes, agricultural properties and commercial buildings.
OEM Programs: The company has OEM marketing programs through which other manufacturers incorporate its products as components of their telecommunications systems. These OEM programs generally include exchanges of technical information that the company can use in developing new products and improvements and enhancements to existing designs.
The company serves customers primarily in two industries, the global telecommunications industry and the water harvesting industry. It sells water harvesting products in Australia directly to end users in addition to retailers, wholesalers, distributors and agents.
The companys major customers include Verizon, Comcast, Time Warner, Trinet, Cox, McCrackens, Stratco, Telstra, Shaw, and British Telecom.
Telecommunications: The companys competitors include Tyco, 3M, Emerson, Corning, Carson Industries.
Water Storage: The company's competitors include Hills Industries, Nylex and Clark Tanks.
Channell Commercial Corp. was founded in 1922.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Channell Commercial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Channell Commercial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Channell Commercial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Channell Commercial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Channell Commercial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHANNELL COMMERCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Channell Commercial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Channell Commercial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Channell Commercial Corp. Major Shareholders
Channell Commercial Corp. History
Channell Commercial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Channell Commercial Corp. Offices and Representations
Channell Commercial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Channell Commercial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Channell Commercial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Channell Commercial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Channell Commercial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Channell Commercial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Channell Commercial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Channell Commercial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Channell Commercial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Channell Commercial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Channell Commercial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Channell Commercial Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?