- The report contains detailed information about CeoTronics AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CeoTronics AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CeoTronics AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CeoTronics AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CeoTronics AG business.
About CeoTronics AG
CeoTronics Aktiengesellschaft, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, production, and sale of audio, video, and data communication systems; and personal protective equipment in Germany and internationally. It operates in two divisions, Audio/Data Communication and Video/Data Communication. The Audio/Data Communication division offers CT-DECT headsets and systems for mobile and digital duplex communication; CT-DECT Case for mobile radio network; CT-CombiCom systems that serve as multipurpose communication system for police, fire brigades, and military; communication sets for semi-covert wear for the connection to two-way radios; communication products independent from helmets or masks; two-way radio and cellular phones; CT-WireCom for cable bound communication systems; CT-HeavyDuty Headsets for two-way radios; CT-Hand Microphones; CT-DECT GateCom systems and CT-GroundCom that are used in communication for airplane dispatching; and CT-DECT range extension case. This division also provides various radio accessories, cables, plugs, and adapters. The Video/Data Communication division offers individual video system solutions for authorities, industry, and erector companies; digital video transmission systems; camera/remote control systems; analog video transmission systems; and tools, batteries, and antennas. The company also engages in the wholesale and retail trading of its products and other electronic devices. It serves engineering, automotive, paper, aerospace, utility, and refinery companies, as well as government security and law enforcement agencies. CeoTronics Aktiengesellschaft was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Roedermark, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CEOTRONICS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CEOTRONICS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CEOTRONICS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CEOTRONICS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CEOTRONICS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CeoTronics AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CeoTronics AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CeoTronics AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CeoTronics AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CeoTronics AG Industry Position Analysis
6. CEOTRONICS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CEOTRONICS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CEOTRONICS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CEOTRONICS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CEOTRONICS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CEOTRONICS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CeoTronics AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CeoTronics AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CeoTronics AG Major Shareholders
CeoTronics AG History
CeoTronics AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CeoTronics AG Offices and Representations
CeoTronics AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CeoTronics AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CeoTronics AG Capital Market Snapshot
CeoTronics AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
CeoTronics AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CeoTronics AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CeoTronics AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CeoTronics AG 1-year Stock Charts
CeoTronics AG 5-year Stock Charts
CeoTronics AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CeoTronics AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CeoTronics AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?