- The report contains detailed information about Cellnet Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cellnet Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cellnet Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cellnet Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cellnet Group Ltd. business.
About Cellnet Group Ltd.
Cellnet Group Limited distributes mobile phone, audio visual, and I.T products to the mobile telecommunications and IT industries in Australia and New Zealand.
The company distributes its products directly to retailers, mass merchants, consultants, system integrators and value added resellers, who are directly involved in the telecommunications, audio visual and/or I.T industries. The company sells its products through its facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and Auckland.
Cellnet Consumer Products
The cellnet consumer products division focuses on the convergence of the audio visual and telecommunications space. Through strategic partnerships with many of the major telecommunications and audio visual manufacturers, Cellnet offers various mobile phones and original accessories, including: phone chargers, handsfree devices, batteries phone cases, antennas, faceplates, licensed accessories, data accessories, fashion accessories, accessory packs, and Bluetooth accessories.
The company also offers audio visual accessories, including leads and adaptors, audio video maintenance products, antennas, fixed line telephone accessories, Sony headphones, Sony microphones, Sony remote commanders, Sony media cleaning products, Sony car accessories, and Intaract power accessories. cellnet consumer products also distribute its own brand of mobile phone and audio visual accessories, offering the aftermarket range in Australia.
IT wholesale distributes IT hardware and peripherals to resellers throughout Australia and New Zealand. The companys IT Wholesales product portfolio includes: notebooks, desktops, servers, networking hardware, printers, fax machines, multi function centers, scanners, PDAs, digital lifestyle products, POS solutions, and consumables. The company represents many of the industrys major brands, including: Acer, Apple, Belkin, Brother, Canon, Epson, IBM, Kyocera, Lexmark, NEC, Netcomm, OKI, Panasonic, Samsung, Powerware, and Sony.
Cassa Australia, as a distributor to the reseller and system integrator network within Australia and New Zealand, identifies and addresses client needs via a consistent product supply. Cassas various IT products include components, desktops, thin clients, notebooks, servers, memory, networking, optical equipment, PDAs, monitors, wireless products, MP3 hardware, USB and flash devices, external drive enclosures, carry cases, and monitors.
The company has strategic partnerships with major manufacturers has enabled CASSA to offer a specialist range of IT products including: Asus Notebooks, Barebone, Servers, Components, Networking, Wireless Hardware, Optical Devices; AG Neovo LCD Monitors; Axus Thin Client Products; Corsair Memory Products; BigBlue Prepaid Internet Products; Transcend USB & Flash Devices, as well as Memory Product; Evercase Power Supplies & Chassis; Wise Advanced External Drive Enclosures; and Sunix IO Cards. Cassa also provides various certified and tested Ready-To-Go Pre-Built Systems and Built to Order Systems and Servers.
Mercury Mobility Pty Ltd.
Mercury Mobility provides mobile phone content to the mobile telecommunications industry in Australia & New Zealand. Mercury focuses on working with both carriers and manufacturers to identify and provide high yielding solutions in both the personalization and entertainment arena of the mobile industry. The companys service offerings include a catalogue of mobile ring tones for all handsets, including polyphonic and real tones; a mobile music download service; a streamed music channel; and a ring back tone service.
The company manages total solutions for its key customers, which include: creation, formatting, and editorial management of polyphonic ring tones, images, real tones and caller tune (ring back tone) services; editorial management, formatting and label co-ordination of true tone label content; and branded streaming channel, full track video and audio downloads.
Cellnet AV participates in the consumer electronics market. Cellnet AV would specialize in the Generic brand market. It would offer various produ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELLNET GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELLNET GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELLNET GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELLNET GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELLNET GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cellnet Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cellnet Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cellnet Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cellnet Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cellnet Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELLNET GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELLNET GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELLNET GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELLNET GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELLNET GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELLNET GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cellnet Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cellnet Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cellnet Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Cellnet Group Ltd. History
Cellnet Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cellnet Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Cellnet Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cellnet Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cellnet Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Cellnet Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Cellnet Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cellnet Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cellnet Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cellnet Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Cellnet Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Cellnet Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cellnet Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cellnet Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?