- The report contains detailed information about Celestica Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Celestica Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Celestica Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Celestica Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Celestica Inc. business.
About Celestica Inc.
Celestica Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers in the communications, consumer, enterprise computing, industrial, aerospace and defense, alternative energy, and healthcare sectors in Asia, Americas, and Europe.
The companys products can be found in a range of end products, including smartphones; networking, wireless and telecommunications equipment; storage devices; servers; aerospace and defense electronics, such as in-flight entertainment and guidance systems; healthcare products; audiovisual equipment, including set-top boxes and flat-panel televisions; printers and related supplies; peripherals; gaming products; and a range of industrial and green technology electronic equipment.
OEM Supply Chain Services and Solutions
The company provides supply chain solutions. It offers a range of services, including design, manufacturing, engineering, order fulfillment, logistics, and after-market services.
Supply Chain Management: The company uses enterprise resource planning and supply chain management systems to optimize materials management from suppliers through to its customers' customers.
Design: The companys global design services and solutions architects are focused on opportunities that span the entire product lifecycle. Its teams collaborate with OEM product designers in the early stages of product development. The companys design team uses tools to enable new product ideas to progress from electrical and application-specific integrated circuit design, to simulation, physical layout and design for manufacturing.
Green Services: The company has developed a suite of services to help its customers comply with environmental legislation, such as those relating to the removal of hazardous substances and waste management/recycling. Its services help its customers design, prototype, introduce, manufacture, test, ship, takeback, repair, refurbish, reuse, recycle, and dispose of end-of-life (EOL) products in compliance with existing and evolving legislation in countries in which the company operates.
Prototyping: Prototyping is a critical early-stage process in the development of new products. The companys engineers collaborate with OEM engineers to build early-stage products at its new product introduction centers. Upon completion of these prototypes, its new product introduction centers provide an entry into its manufacturing facilities.
Systems Assembly and Test: The company uses various technologies in the assembly and testing of its products. It works independently and also collaborates with customers and suppliers to develop assembly and test technologies. The companys systems assembly services involve combining and testing a range of subassemblies and components before shipping to their final destination.
Product Assurance: The company provides product assurance to its OEM customers. Its product assurance teams perform product life testing and full circuit characterization to ensure that designs meet or exceed required specifications.
Failure Analysis: The companys failure analysis capabilities concentrate on identifying the root cause of product failures and determining corrective actions. The root causes of failures typically relate to inherent component defects and/or deficiencies in design robustness. The company is also able to discover failures before products are shipped.
Order Fulfillment and Logistics: The company provides integrated logistics solutions to its customers. Its logistics offerings include warehouse and distribution, freight management, logistics consulting services, product and materials visibility, and reverse logistics.
After Market Services: The company helps its customers extend the value of their product through its after-market repair, returns and recycling services, individualized to meet each customer's requirements. These services include field failure analysis, product upgrades, repair, and engineering change management.
The company's customers include Alcatel Lucent; Cisco Systems; EMC; Hewlett-Packard; Hitachi; Honeywell; IBM; Juniper; NEC; Polycom; Raytheon; Research in Motion; and Sun Microsystems.
The companys competitors include domestic and foreign companies, such as Benchmark Electronics, Inc.; Flextronics International Ltd.; Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.; Jabil Circuit, Inc.; and Sanmina-SCI Corporation.
Celestica Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELESTICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELESTICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELESTICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELESTICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELESTICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Celestica Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Celestica Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Celestica Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Celestica Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Celestica Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELESTICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELESTICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELESTICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELESTICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELESTICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELESTICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Celestica Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Celestica Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Celestica Inc. Major Shareholders
Celestica Inc. History
Celestica Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Celestica Inc. Offices and Representations
Celestica Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Celestica Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Celestica Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Celestica Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Celestica Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Celestica Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Celestica Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Celestica Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Celestica Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Celestica Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Celestica Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Celestica Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?