- The report contains detailed information about Catvision Products Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Catvision Products Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Catvision Products Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Catvision Products Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Catvision Products Ltd. business.
About Catvision Products Ltd.
Catvision Products Limited provides cable television products and hotel systems in India, the United Arab Emirates, and China. It offers fiber optic products, including optic transmitters, optic relay stations, optic indoor and outdoor nodes, optic power meters, and optic accessories; and radio frequency (RF) products comprising modulators, demodulators and combiners, amplifiers, and field strength meters, as well as power supplies, tap-off/splitters, and RF cables. The company also provides digital headend systems, professional IRD, encoders, multiplexers, QAM modulators, and set top boxes; and hotel ITV systems consisting of Internet protocol television triple play products, energy management systems, analog satellite master antenna television systems, interactive television systems, ITV ready televisions, and turnkey hotel solutions. In addition, it offers security and surveillance systems, including cameras, digital video recorders, DVIPs for remote monitoring, and solutions for automated teller machine, retail chains, and transport; integrated software solutions to safeguard critical locations from terrorist attacks; and various customized software solutions, as well as provides light-emitting diode (LED) video displays and mobile LED video screens. Further, the company engages in operating and maintaining the cable television system for hotels; undertaking distribution of cable channels to operators; and designing, installing, building, and operating cable television networks. It serves cable operators, broadcasters, hotels, shopping malls, and commercial centers. Catvision Products Limited was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Noida, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Catvision Products Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Catvision Products Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Catvision Products Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Catvision Products Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Catvision Products Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CATVISION PRODUCTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Catvision Products Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Catvision Products Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Catvision Products Ltd. Major Shareholders
Catvision Products Ltd. History
Catvision Products Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Catvision Products Ltd. Offices and Representations
Catvision Products Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Catvision Products Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Catvision Products Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Catvision Products Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Catvision Products Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Catvision Products Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Catvision Products Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Catvision Products Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Catvision Products Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Catvision Products Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Catvision Products Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Catvision Products Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?