- The report contains detailed information about Casio Computer Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Casio Computer Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Casio Computer Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Casio Computer Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Casio Computer Co. Ltd. business.
About Casio Computer Co. Ltd.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of electronics products and components in Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia.
The company operates in two segments, including Electronics, and Electronic Components and Others.
The Electronics Segment comprises consumer products, timepieces, mobile network solutions (MNS), and system Equipment.
The companys product lineup ranges from digital cameras and electronic dictionaries, to a range of calculators for business and educational uses, label printers, as well as electronic musical instruments. Its primary products include electronic calculators, electronic dictionaries, label printers, digital cameras, and electronic musical instruments.
In Timepieces Category, the company has various brands, such as G-Shock and Baby-G, as well as Oceanus, a series of full metal solar-powered radio-controlled watches. Its primary products include digital watches, analog watches, and clocks.
Mobile Network Solutions (MNS)
The company, in addition to cell phones, offers handy terminals and other mobile terminals. Its primary products include cellular phones and handy terminals.
The System Equipment Category supports a range of functions for corporate clients in various industries by providing them with the optimal combinations of hardware and application software, such as ADPS Strategic Integrated Personnel System, which supports its corporate clients personnel strategies. Its primary products include electronic cash registers (including POS), office computers, color page printers, and data projectors.
ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND OTHERS
The companys Electronic Components Category involves in the production of the small-sized STN and TFT LCDs. While its subsidiary, Casio Micronics Co., Ltd. undertakes bump processing and COF (chip-on-film) operations for post processing of LCD driver LSIs.
The companys other products include molds and factory automation products.
In July 2007, the company and NTT DoCoMo, Inc. jointly established CXD NEXT Co., Ltd., which offers support services for retail outlets equipped with Casio-made NetRegi (electronic cash registers with virtual private network (VPN) capability and reader/writer compatibility for mobile settlement services).
On September 16, 2009, NEC Corp. has announced an agreement with Casio Computer Co. Ltd. and Hitachi Ltd. to integrate their mobile terminal businesses in April 2010 through the establishment of a joint venture company.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd. was founded in 1957.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Casio Computer Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Casio Computer Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CASIO COMPUTER CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. History
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Casio Computer Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?