- The report contains detailed information about C-Phone Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for C-Phone Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The C-Phone Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes C-Phone Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of C-Phone Corp. business.
About C-Phone Corp.
C-Phone Corporation, incorporated in New York in 1986, is engaged primarily in the engineering, manufacturing and marketing of video conferencing systems. The companys video conferencing products are designed to principally operate over either a regular, analog telephone line or ISDN, a type of digital telephone line, and are available in configurations for the U.S. market as well as for most international markets. The Company presently distributes its products primarily to the business market and for special applications such as health care and security services. The Company sells its products principally to resellers and system integrators.
The basic components of the companys products consist of a set-top box, a hand-held remote and a power adapter. The company also sells an integrated camera module with a built-in microphone and an electronic pan/tilt/zoom feature. All of the companys products are designed to maximize the ease of use in both initial set-up and day-to-day operations. The company has designed its products to allow for current as well as future telecommunication connections. The companys current product line includes interfaces for connecting to analog and ISDN phone lines, as well for certain Internet and local area network connections.
The Company offers optional external, high quality, pan, tilt and zoom cameras with far-end control as well as tabletop and lapel microphones. The company also has products, which contain a built-in color camera and built-in microphone and products primarily targeted for security applications which have separate inputs for up to seven cameras. Most of the current products, in addition to operating over an analog phone line, also can operate over an ISDN phone line utilizing a separate terminal adaptor, which can be purchased from us.
The Company has products that support both the most recent telecommunications standards as well as the older standards which are used by many existing systems, including PC-based systems, video conferencing rooms and other stand-alone video conferencing systems. The company recently has finished development of a top-of-the line product, which will operate over three ISDN lines using a terminal adaptor developed by the Company. The company also has developed a feature, which will allow a connection through the Internet when using an ISDN phone line and an Internet service provider, which support a specific protocol.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. C-PHONE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. C-PHONE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. C-PHONE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. C-PHONE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. C-PHONE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. C-Phone Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of C-Phone Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of C-Phone Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. C-Phone Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. C-Phone Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. C-PHONE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. C-PHONE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. C-PHONE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. C-PHONE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. C-PHONE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. C-PHONE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
C-Phone Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
C-Phone Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
C-Phone Corp. Major Shareholders
C-Phone Corp. History
C-Phone Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
C-Phone Corp. Offices and Representations
C-Phone Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
C-Phone Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
C-Phone Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
C-Phone Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
C-Phone Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
C-Phone Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
C-Phone Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
C-Phone Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
C-Phone Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
C-Phone Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
C-Phone Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
C-Phone Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?