- The report contains detailed information about BSI2000 Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BSI2000 Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BSI2000 Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BSI2000 Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BSI2000 Inc. business.
About BSI2000 Inc.
BSI2000, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the design, building, and sale of LaserCards optical cards and optical card readers. The company offers security related products for the homeland defense, entry/exit access control, and identification markets.
The company has developed and is beginning to sell patented and patent-pending systems for identifying, authenticating, and tracking people and their activities by combining biometrics, electronic identification (ID) cards of various types, sensors, embedded software, and improved cryptography. The companys products are designed as turnkey solutions for identified commercial and governmental card-based information needs.
The company identified three specific target submarkets within the overall security market and then built proprietary products that it believes are specific to those vertical markets. The first market is improved entry/exit access control to protect valuable physical infrastructure such as corporate headquarters buildings, financial and information technology (IT) facilities, government sites such as nuclear and hydroelectric plants, water treatment works, petrochemical and chemical plants, national laboratories, and the like.
The second target market is secure identification cards for national IDs and other purposes and the third target market is improved but inexpensive portable fingerprint scanning systems and devices for use by police, sheriffs, first responders, and coroners. The products that the company has developed all depend on a central technology core of electronic identification cards, biometrics, and improved cryptography and, thus, are all related. For example, the fingerprint scanning systems developed by BSI are direct results of the research and development completed by it over a period of several years to integrate biometrics into its other products.
The company designed and built the Crypto2000 encryption, key management, and hardware random number generator hardware/software module which enables cryptographically secure transactions with optical cards. Key components of the Crypto2000 unit have been certified under certain conditions by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to the FIPS 140-1 (1, 2, 3) level. The company has a project underway to gain the even stronger FIPS 140-2 (1, 2, 3, (physical) 4) certification from NIST for the entire Crypto2000 system. The independent laboratory work for that effort is being completed by IBM/Canada (Domus) for submission to NIST. In addition, BSI is in the process of enhancing the Crypto2000 module to provide similar protection for magnetic stripe, radio frequency identification (RFID), and contact/contactless smart cards based systems.
BSI has developed various closely related products that are designed specifically for various target markets:
MAXXNET2000 Entry/Exit Access Control System
MAXXNET2000 Entry/Exit Access Control System is designed to provide site protection for buildings, installations, and facilities. MAXXNET2000 combines electronic identification cards with biometrics, sensors, database systems, extensive embedded software, and integrated devices to protect commercial, government, and military installations. It is an access control suite of products that incorporate all of the security command and control functions.
MAXXNET2000 features include video badging, graphic alarm monitoring and control through an extensive graphical user interface (GUI) command and control interface, panel-based biometric template storage, closed circuit television (CCTV) and digital video recording (DVR) and audio integration. SECURUS2000 is scalable from a single personal computer (PC) to interconnected networks that span the world. Further security is provided by the option of biometric workstation logon. By using its PLC RLLP programming, SECURUS2000 provides, the operational flexibility to handle the most complex security command and control tasks. A core component of the system is the MAXX-NET base entry/exit access control system purchased, in its entirety, by the company from New Sytron, Inc. and CyberCountry Systems, LLC whic
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BSI2000 INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BSI2000 INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BSI2000 INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BSI2000 INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BSI2000 INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BSI2000 Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BSI2000 Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BSI2000 Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BSI2000 Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BSI2000 Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BSI2000 INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BSI2000 INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BSI2000 INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BSI2000 INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BSI2000 INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BSI2000 INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BSI2000 Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BSI2000 Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BSI2000 Inc. Major Shareholders
BSI2000 Inc. History
BSI2000 Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BSI2000 Inc. Offices and Representations
BSI2000 Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BSI2000 Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BSI2000 Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BSI2000 Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
BSI2000 Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BSI2000 Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BSI2000 Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BSI2000 Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BSI2000 Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BSI2000 Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BSI2000 Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BSI2000 Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?