- The report contains detailed information about Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. business.
About Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., a technology-development and manufacturing company, designs, manufactures, and supplies encoding, digital transport, and broadband product solutions to the cable markets in the United States. The company serves the multi-dwelling unit market, the lodging/hospitality market, and the institutional market.
The companys products are separated according to function and technology, including Analog Video Headend, Digital Transition Headend Products, Digital Video Headend, and Distribution
Analog Video Headend Products
The Analog Video Headend Products are used by a system operator for signal acquisition, processing, and manipulation to create an analog channel lineup for further transmission. The products offered by the company in this category are satellite receivers, integrated receiver/decoders, demodulators, modulators, antennas and antenna mounts, amplifiers, equalizers, and processors. The headend is the brain of an analog television signal distribution system. It is the central location where multiple channels are received, converted, and allocated to specific channels for analog distribution.
Digital Transition Headend Products
The Digital Transition Headend Products are used by a system operator for signal acquisition, processing, and manipulation to create an analog channel lineup for further transmission. The products offered by the company in this category are demodulators, modulators, and processors. These products are used in applications where service providers receive local off-air digital broadcast channels and/or digital channels from cable operators and have a need to continue to provide an analog broadcast tier, or in the case of schools and hospitals. The AQD Series allows for the reception and demodulation of QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation), digital, off-air standard digital or off-air high definition television (HDTV) signals.
Digital Video Headend Products
The Digital Video Headend Products are used by a system operator for acquisition, processing, and manipulation of digital video signals. The new additions include the EdgeQAM collection and the HDE encoder collection which includes a line of HD and SD MPEG-2 encoders and multiplexers. The other digital products provided by the company are the QTM line of transcoders, digital Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) up-converters and multiplexers, and digital 8VSB/QAM HD television processors for delivery of HDTV programming and agile QAM Modulators.
Encoders accept and auto-detect various inputs sources (analog and/or digital) and output digitally encoded HD or SD video in various output formats, such as an Asynchronous Serial Interface (ASI) signal or a modulated QAM signal. The QAM outputs may be used for digital video distribution over typical private coaxial networks in various institutional environments (sports arenas, broadcast and cable television studios, airports, hospitals, and university campuses). ASI is a streaming data format which carries the MPEG-2 Transport Stream. As a complement to the encoder line, it also provides a digital QAM multiplexer which takes approximately four inputs (ASI or 8VSB/QAM) and delivers a single multiplexed QAM output thereby optimizing the HD channel line up by preserving bandwidth.
EdgeQAM devices accept Ethernet input and capture MPEG over IP transport streams, decrypt service provider conditional access or content protection, provide high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) encoding and can insert proprietary conditional access, such as Pro:Idiom into the stream. These streams are then combined and modulated on to QAM RF carriers in some cases providing multiple streams on to one 6MHz digital channel. Inputs to EdgeQAM devices can come from satellite receivers, set top boxes, network devices, or video servers.
The QTM line is used for deploying or adding a satellite based digital programming tier of digital or HDTV digital programming. The unit transcodes a satellite signals modulation from Quadrature Phase Shift Key (QPSK) to QAM or from 8PSK (HDTV Format) to QAM.
The Distribution Products
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLONDER TONGUE LABORATORIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Major Shareholders
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. History
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Offices and Representations
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?