- The report contains detailed information about Bel Fuse Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bel Fuse Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bel Fuse Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bel Fuse Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bel Fuse Inc. business.
About Bel Fuse Inc.
Bel Fuse Inc. is a producer of electronic products. The company is primarily engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of products used in networking, telecommunications, high speed data transmission, and consumer electronics.
The companys products include magnetics (discrete components, power transformers and MagJack integrated connectors), modules (power conversion and integrated modules), circuit protection (miniature, micro and surface mount fuses) and interconnect devices (passive jacks, plugs and cable assemblies). Its portfolio of products also finds application in the automotive, medical, and consumer electronics markets. These products are designed to protect, regulate, connect, isolate or manage a variety of electronic circuits.
The company produces MagJack integrated connector modules. These devices integrate RJ45 and/or USB connectors with discrete magnetic components to provide a part that allows customers to reduce board space and inventory requirements. MagJack provides the signal conditioning, electromagnetic interference suppression and signal isolation for networking, telecommunications, and broadband applications. These connectors are designed for network speeds from 10/100Base-T to 10GBase-T and include options for Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability.
Bels diplexer and triplexer filters are used in high speed, home networking applications that utilize excess bandwidth available on existing coax cabling. The companys diplexers and triplexers help distribute high bandwidth video throughout the home by supporting the speed and encrypted transmission required for DVD-quality video and triple play (data/voice/video) applications.
Power transformer products include standard and custom designs produced by the companys Signal Transformer division. Manufactured for use in alarm, security, motion control, elevator, medical products and other industries, Signals designs are available in PC mount, chasses mount, surface mount and toroidal footprints.
Discrete magnetic components comprise Bels legacy product group, which includes transformers and chokes for use in networking, telecommunications and broadband applications. These magnetic devices condition, filter and isolate the signal as it travels through network equipment, helping to ensure data/voice/video transmission.
The companys Power conversion products include standard and custom isolated and non-isolated DC-DC converters designed specifically to power low voltage silicon devices. The DC-DC converters are used in data networking equipment, distributed power architecture, and telecommunication devices, as well as computers and peripherals.
The company has expanded its line of modules designed to support data transmission over existing power lines including HomePlug AV powerline applications. Deployed in home-based communication/entertainment devices such as Set Top Boxes (STBs), DSL modems, home theaters, HDTVs motherboards, and IPTV equipment, Bels modules incorporate the silicon required to enable powerline functionality, supporting ownership within a reduced footprint.
The company offers miniature fuses, surface mount PTC devices and fuses, and radial PTC devices and micro fuses. The company's circuit protection products include board level fuses (miniature, micro and surface mount), and Polymeric PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) devices, designed for the global electronic and telecommunication markets. Fuses and PTC devices prevent currents in an electrical circuit from exceeding certain predetermined levels, acting as a safety valve to protect components from damage by cutting off high currents before they can generate enough heat to cause smoke or fire. Additionally, PTC devices are resettable and do not have to be replaced before normal operation of the end product can resume.
The company's circuit protection devices are used in products such as televisions, consumer electronics, power supplies, computers, telephones, and networking equipment.
The company offers passive jacks, plugs, and cable assemblies. It has a line of connectors, including RJ45 and RJ11 passive jacks, plugs, and cable assemblies. Passive jacks serve primarily as the connectivity device in networking equipment such as routers, hubs, switches, and patch panels. Modular plugs and cable assemblies are utilized within the structured cabling system, often referred to as premise wiring. The companys connector products are designed to meet all major performance standards for Category 5e, 6, 6a, and Category 7a compliant devices used within Gigabit Ethernet and 10Gigabit Ethernet networks.
The company, in January 2010, acquired Cinch Connectors. Cinch is headquartered in Lombard, Illinois and has manufacturing facilities in Vinita, Oklahoma; Reynosa, Mexico; and Worksop, England. Cinch manufactures a range of interconnect products for customers in the military and aerospace, high-performance computing, telecom/datacom, and transportation markets.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells its products to customers throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Bel Fuse Inc. was founded in 1949.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEL FUSE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEL FUSE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEL FUSE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEL FUSE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEL FUSE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bel Fuse Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bel Fuse Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bel Fuse Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bel Fuse Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bel Fuse Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEL FUSE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEL FUSE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEL FUSE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEL FUSE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEL FUSE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEL FUSE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bel Fuse Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bel Fuse Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bel Fuse Inc. Major Shareholders
Bel Fuse Inc. History
Bel Fuse Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bel Fuse Inc. Offices and Representations
Bel Fuse Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bel Fuse Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bel Fuse Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bel Fuse Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Bel Fuse Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bel Fuse Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bel Fuse Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bel Fuse Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bel Fuse Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bel Fuse Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bel Fuse Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bel Fuse Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?