- The report contains detailed information about Avon Corporation Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avon Corporation Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avon Corporation Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avon Corporation Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avon Corporation Ltd business.
About Avon Corporation Ltd
Avon Corporation Ltd engages in the manufacture and distribution of weighing systems in India.
The company engages in the dealership of Sartorius (Germany) range of weighing balances mainly used in Diamond industries. It manufactures various kinds of electronic weighing balances/systems worldwide. The company distributes Kern &Sohn GMBH, Germany &Tanita Corporation, Japan; products in India. It operates mainly in the Pharma & Chemical Industries, R&D Centers, Jewellery Industries, Government Sectors ad Retail Segments.
The company manufactures professional fitness products body composition analyzers/ scales. It manufactures plant for weighing scales, which is based at Baddi, HimachalPradesh. It provides consultancy to various industrial houses, on the weighing systems and applications along with software development.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as Avon Weighing Systems Limited and changed its name to Avon Corporation Ltd in January 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVON CORPORATION LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVON CORPORATION LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVON CORPORATION LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVON CORPORATION LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVON CORPORATION LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avon Corporation Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avon Corporation Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avon Corporation Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avon Corporation Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avon Corporation Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. AVON CORPORATION LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVON CORPORATION LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVON CORPORATION LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVON CORPORATION LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVON CORPORATION LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVON CORPORATION LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avon Corporation Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avon Corporation Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avon Corporation Ltd Major Shareholders
Avon Corporation Ltd History
Avon Corporation Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avon Corporation Ltd Offices and Representations
Avon Corporation Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avon Corporation Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avon Corporation Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Avon Corporation Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Avon Corporation Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avon Corporation Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avon Corporation Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avon Corporation Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Avon Corporation Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Avon Corporation Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avon Corporation Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avon Corporation Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?